you're a famous singer too (requested)

You jumped when a pair of arms wrapped around you from behind. You turned your face and Calum gave you a sweet kiss before he put his cheek on your shoulder and stared at you.

"You look... exquisite." He whispered in your ear and laid a few kisses on your skin. "You always do, though. I'm always the envy of everyone at every award show ever."

You giggled and took one last look in the mirror that was set up in your dressing room, backstage at the amas.

"It's a lot to take in tonight. The nominations, the performances. I keep reciting my speech to myself again and again, just in case I win. Can you read it again? Give me your opinion on it?"

He laughed as you turned around. He gently placed his hands on your cheeks and leaned forward to kiss your forehead lovingly.

"I've read it so many times already I've lost count. It's perfect."

You sighed and aid your head on his shoulder.

"You've been to so many awards shows, I'm surprised you still get nervous. Your songs and albums continue to break records and you get so much praise on everything you do,"

"I know. It's just a lot sometimes. I don't feel like I ever get used to it. It blows me away every time."

He nodded and stared into your eyes before laying a kiss on your lips.

"You'll do great. Now, you have a performance in less than five minutes, so you need to get out there, baby."

You nodded and took one last look in the mirror before you walked down the hall with Calum, your hands intertwined.

"The boys and I are gonna be front and center. I'll be cheering you on every minute." He promised and gave you a kiss on your cheek before dropping your hand and going out to the crowd again.

You took a deep breath and finished the final touches before going on stage.

During the whole performance, your boyfriend cheered loudly for you. He stood between Ashton and Luke, while Michael stood beside Ashton. They could only laugh and grin in amusement while they clapped along and cheered for you, too; but no one was as loud as your boyfriend was.

The performance flew by, ending with applause and screams from fans and fellow friends, and celebrities in the crowd. You basked in it because after being so nervous about it since it was the first time you were singing this song, it felt good to know you did well.

You didn't even go backstage. As soon as the camera was cutting back to the host, you were running off stage and into Calum's arms. He wrapped them tight around you, spinning you around as some confetti fell into his hair.

You laughed and pulled it out of his curly locks before he set his forehead against yours.

"You did so well! I'm so proud of you. I bet you'll be trending again." He joked and kissed the crown of your head.

"Thanks for cheering me on."

"I'll always be cheering you on, y/n. I'll always be the loudest in the room, no matter how many people are cheering for you."

"If that's how you're gonna be at every award show, Michael will be standing next to you from here on out," Ashton joked to which you just giggled and listened to the beat of your boyfriend's heart.

The night didn't slow down any. You stood in Calum's arms, swaying and singing along to performances together and cheering for winners throughout the night.

You won a couple of major awards throughout the night. From best music video to album of the year. Eventually, you unexpectedly won artist of the year, leaving you in shock.

"Go!" Calum encouraged, gently pushing you to the stage. You took the award and stared out at the crowd in awe, feeling immensely grateful to be living a life like this; for your dreams to be coming true right in front of your eyes.

You started off thanking your fans, who you know you'd be nowhere without. Then you went onto your friends, family, and your record label, making sure you acknowledged the love and thankfulness you feel for them.

And last but not least, you made a special thank you for your boyfriend, who was front and center, smiling proudly as you accepted the major award.

"Cal?"

His eyes lit up as people looked over at him, but all he could see was you.

"I couldn't have done any of this without you by my side. You're always here to cheer me up and cheer me on. You're my biggest fan and supporter. Thank you for always loving me and reminding me that I'm ways capable of making my own dreams come true. I love you."

And with that, you headed backstage. A moment later, he was joining you back there. He spun you around and gave you a bunch of kisses.

"I love you." He spoke in between kisses. "to say I'm proud of you doesn't feel like enough. Proud is a huge understatement. I'm so happy for you and I know that it's only gonna get better for you here on out. You're amazing, baby,"

You hugged him tightly, burying your face in his neck while you thanked your lucky stars to be able to live out your dreams with the love of your life right by your side, every step of the way.