you have cramps when he's doing a live stream (requested)

As your cramps began to become more intense as you woke from your light slumber, you went to roll into your boyfriend's arms for comfort, only to feel the sheets where he lays, instead.

You opened your eyes and sat up slowly. You looked at the clock on the wall and when you saw that it was three in the afternoon, you remembered why he wasn't in bed with you. He had been by your side before you fell asleep, there to rub your back and hold you to try to help you feel better since your period hit last night and made you feel miserable, to say the least.

But he had a live stream planned today, about this time, and he probably didn't want to disturb you by having it in your shared room.

You suddenly heard his laugh. The sweet sound was coming from across the hall in the guest room. You didn't want to ruin his live stream, especially since he can't do them as often as he wishes he could. But you really wanted him to hold you. You felt so terrible, so achy and cold. You just needed him.

So you got out of bed with your fluffy blanket around your shoulders. You tiptoed across the hall and stood in the doorway. The floorboard creaked under your step, catching your boyfriend's attention right away.

"Hang on," he mumbled to the fans and put his phone down before he came over to you. Seeing the look of misery in your eyes, he enveloped you in his arms, making you feel both warm and secure as they wrapped around you and your head fell to his chest.

"You okay?" He asked as he rubbed your back.

"No. My cramps are bad, Cal. I don't want to bother you or ruin your time with your fans but could you maybe hold me? I won't bother you, I promise."

"Y/n, you could never," he promised as he hooked his fingers under your chin and gazed into your eyes with his beautiful brown orbs. "C'mon, baby." He said and took your hand to guide you to the bed. He sat down first and pulled his phone up so you wouldn't be in the frame like he knows you definitely wouldn't want with how bad you feel.

You lied down and placed your head on his lap. He started answering questions, shifting his gaze from the screen and to you then back to the comments again; both you and the questions making him oh so happy.

He combed his fingers through your hair. It was nice at first. You always love the feeling. It brings you comfort and happiness, no matter your mood. But your cramps were intense and you felt so uncomfortable and soon, you were taking his hand and moving it from your hair and onto your stomach.

He stared down at you, smiling at you when your eyes locked with his sparkly ones.

"I love you," he whispered and dropped a kiss to your head, watching as your eyes slipped shut at the soft brush of his lips. He hummed a little, reading off questions and chuckling a little when fans asked about you.

And he would've asked you questions, tell you about their compliments and comments if it weren't for you falling asleep so fast. Your head was on his lap, still. Your hand on his warm one that rested on your stomach, fingers brushing in soft circles along your skin.

You looked so precious and it melted his heart and for the rest of the live stream, he was all smiles and giggles, noticeably even happier than before now that you were in his arms once again.