Chapter 57

plz give me suggestions of bts ff smut stories or smut imagines like meeting them on a bar or something idk but i have literally nooothing to read and i'm horny

enjoy :)

-------------------------------------------

"HEY! Y/N!" Someone shouted and I looked around like a fool, having no idea from where the shouting came from.

"OVER HERE! COME!" I looked up and saw over the  fighting citizens heads four of the citizens sitting against a wall. In their arms, Jungkook and Hoseok laid and the two princes did not look alive. I pushed the people in front of me away and stepped on the king on my way out of the fighting crowd. My hands were covered in blood, my dress was ripped and my hair was a mess, but so did everyone else look too.

"Are they alive?" I questioned as I sat down on my knees in front of the princes, worried as hell. I pulled my dirty hair behind my ears and leaned in to get a better look at the princes.

"Yes, but we need to get them out of here right now and fix these wounds or they will not be." A girl that was slightly older than me said and for a moment I got caught in her beauty. Her hair was red, and it looked so soft despite what we all had been through this day. Her eyebrows were perfectly shaped, and her round, green eyes were just to die for. She looked like a fairy.

"I live very close to the castle, just below the hill. My mother is a nurse, we could take them to her." A guy that also was a bit older than me spoke. Maybe they were siblings, him and the red haired girl. They had the same eyes and face structure. He also had a layer of small freckles on his cheeks and nose. 

"I guess we have no other choice." I spoke.

"How are we going to get out?" The third citizen spoke, which was a male and he reminded me of my father - slim and messy hair.

"I know a way." Yoongi said as he stumbled towards us. "I overheard your conversation and I know a way. We did not usually take that way through the tunnels as kids, you know."

"Okay, lets go then. Lets grab their arms." The guy with green eyes said while everyone except me and Yoongi grabbed Hoseok and Jungkook to help them move. Yoongi was walking forward and I behind, to watch if someone was coming near.

I watched as Yoongi opened a door in the wall that could not be seen until he pulled out a handle that was hidden in the wall. It was a secret door. They walked in before me and I glanced behind my back to see the whole ivory-colored floor having blood stains everywhere. Now it was just not where Jungkook and Hoseok had been standing. Now it was blood everywhere. I saw how the princes, the citizens and the guards were fighting for their lives by using fists, spears, chairs and parts from the tables that had been damaged. They just desperately used anything that was close to defend themselves.

"Come on then!" The slim male called for me and I walked into the room and then closed the door behind me. I was not worried that a guard had noticed us, they would anyway not be able to find the door handle and from what I could distinguish from the fight before I left the chamber of ivory, it was looking like the guards were about to lose.

"We will just follow these stairs up and as you can see... up there is a door that leads into the castle. But you don't need to be worried, it is very close to the main door so we will be able to rush out before we get killed by the smoke. Alright?" Yoongi spoke and we nodded, having no choice but to go up the many steps to the top.

Sweat ran from our foreheads and we took turns helping Hoseok and Jungkook up the stairs. They got weaker by the second and we all knew there was not much time left. We had to press cloths against their wounds all the time because they did not even have the energy to lift their arms. Their eyes were barely open and their hands were shaking.