Chapter 5

(this lovely header is made by @Mirandax08 
thank u so much for taking ur time to make it, saranghae!)

enjoy 🥒 

-------------------------------------

"Hello Y/N." Jimin said as he put his hands in the front pockets of his black suit trousers. He tilted his head slightly to the side and stared slowly up and down at me, examining me.

"He said..." My father started and I turned around again to him, not caring if the guard didn't like it. His tears had stopped but his eyes were red and swollen and his lips were almost trembling. My mother sobbed as she leaned her head on her husband's shoulder while he spoke again.

"He said...." My father repeated. "That they have 10 girls left, but they want you too. They choose you too."

What the actual fuck.

My knuckles became white for clenching them too hard and I could feel how the anger inside of me was hungry for destruction. They made me believe that I was safe, that it was fine! Burning rage hissed through my body like a deathly poison. It was almost like a volcano erupting; fury sweeping off me like ferocious waves.

"You can't do that." I said and turned around for a third time to meet Jimin's cold eyes. "You can't."

"Why not?" He shrugged and took another step closer to me which made my mother flinch but I didn't even blink.

"Because that's not how it works. If so, you should've said it earlier. We thought it was fine. That I was free." I kept my sentences short so I would have control. Just by looking at the clothes he was wearing made me want to beat him; a short black coat with golden buttons along with leather gloves. Imagine what those money could have gone to instead...

"Lord Jimin, I apologize, but we don't have time for this." One of the guards spoke, but Jimin ignored him. Jimin knew exactly what would make me follow them.

He harshly grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him as he leaned in and whispered in my ear. My father tried to fight back but the guards were quicker and held him back.

"Don't you think I remember?" His warm breath against my neck made me shiver. "Now, do as I say or those two behind you won't live very long."

Is he fucking kidding with me?

He let go of me and I looked at my parents. Quickly I rushed towards them and gave them each a hug understanding that I really didn't have a choice.

"They haven't chosen me yet, alright? It's 10 other girls. I can be home by tomorrow. Don't worry."

"Y/N, it's-"

"Don't worry." I interrupted my father and looked at them both with stern eyes. Please let me go, I thought, because if they wouldn't, they would get killed.

They didn't answer, they just looked at me so I took that as a yes, that I could leave. I mouthed 'love you' as I faked a smile, showing them that I was strong, even though I felt like I was the weakest person in the world.

The guards grabbed my arms and forced me to walk behind Jimin who careless wandered in front of us. We began walking the same way my mom and I had taken when we were walking to the castle, which was right through the town. My eyes were stuck to the sky that now had turned red, because I didn't dare to look beside me if my neighbours or Gi saw me. I couldn't handle seeing their said faces. However, I think most people luckily were staring at Jimin rather than me. One of the seven princes himself were walking on the dirty street and that doesn't happen very often. I don't think it had ever happened.