Chapter 12

a long chapter ahead because i thought u would like that :)

enjoy 

----------------------------------------

"You have already messed things up." Namjoon rolled his eyes as he walked with me and Jungkook to something they called a 'walk-in-closet', something I never had heard of.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, but it's quite hard for me to just sit there and act like everything is fucking perfect when I know my family is crying and waiting for me to come home but I can't because of you bastards!"

Both princes stopped walking and turned around to look at me. The veins in their necks were clearer now than before and I could see on their narrowed eyes that they were angry as hell.

"What room is the closest from here?" Jungkook asked Namjoon, but he still kept his eyes on me. Namjoon looked around before he answered with a grin, knowing what his brother was thinking.

"A storage room."

"Perfect."

They took each of my arm and brought me a few meters forward before they pushed me inside a dark room. I tried to shout, but a hand covered my mouth. Suddenly a light in the ceiling lit up the small room and it was not much, although it was enough for me to see the two men in front of me.

Jungkook, who was covering my mouth with his hand, pushed me with his free one against a shelf. I groaned of pain and watched how he amused glanced over at Namjoon who came closer.

"If you scream, you'll regret it." Namjoon said before nodding to Jungkook who then took away his hand. Instead he grabbed my wrists and held them together, preventing me from escaping.

"Did Taehyung touch you?" Namjoon asked and crossed his arms over his chest.

"No, he didn't."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Sure?"

"Yes, he didn't touch me!" I raised my voice.

"Great. Then I'll be the first one."

He came closer to me while licking his lips and Jungkook watched us with expectant and sparkling eyes. Namjoon placed his large hand on my neck and it made me wince. I pressed my body back as much as I could even though I knew it was hopeless and soon he was so close that his nose brushed against mine.

"Don't fucking touch me." I hissed and swallowed hard when I saw his eyes moving to my lips.

"I will do whatever I want, princess."

The next thing I knew, he had slammed his wet lips to mine and nearly knocked all wind from my lungs. It was full on, open-mouthed, almost sexual kiss and I wanted to push him away, but Jungkook stopped me by holding my wrists tighter. Namjoon smirked against my lips when he smoothly let his hand wander over my neck and jawline. The kiss wasn't for a very long time but for me it felt like his lips were touching mine for hours.

As soon as Namjoon let go, I succeeded snatching one of my hands out of Jungkook's grip. I dried my lips with my arm as I glared at him with disgust.

"That doesn't count as a punishment if that's what you thought." Jungkook shrugged and finally let go of my other hand as well.

"So, if you didn't like that, I suggest you stop acting like you have been doing, for your own best." Namjoon added.

"For my own best? Huh, sure." I scoffed.

"See, that's a clear example of what you shouldn't do. Don't question us." Namjoon grinned. "Or do you want something from Jungkook too? Maybe more than just a kiss..."