Chapter 47

"Well, I don't know!" I genuinely exclaimed because I had never been thinking about stuff like that before.

"Really?" Jin raised his eyebrows.

"Yes! I don't know, honestly." 

"Then we'll find that out." Hoseok smirked making me become uneasy so I moved my gaze somewhere else, to the other men, but that wasn't helping. All of his brothers were having the same seductive smile. Fuck.

"My turn. Jimin, truth or dare?" I questioned.

"Dare." He confidently said, being proud that he was brave enough to choose dare right away.

"Beg me to make out with you." I lifted the corner of my mouth and the other guys began to laugh. Jungkook bumped Jimin's shoulder with his fist as Jimin approached me, sighing. He sat down in front of me, in between my legs and placed one hand on my cheek.

"Please, please Y/N... Please kiss me." He spoke and leaned in. I chuckled and placed my hand on his chest, pushing him away.

"You have to do better than that." I scoffed. He sighed since this was not something he was used to and that was so damn fun to watch. Jimin then cupped my face with both of his hands and looked into both of my eyes very seriously.

"Please, my sweet, lovely Y/N. I beg you to make out with me because you're so pretty and nice and perfect and I would die if you didn't let me kiss you." He smiled at himself and it made me smile to. I nodded as an answer and he leaned in proudly, placing his lips on mine. Our tongues intertwined with each other and he didn't let go until Namjoon pulled him away.

"Okay, it's enough. Jimin's turn." Namjoon said with a voice filled with a little jealousy. Jimin sat back at his original place and let his eyes fall over the seven of us to decide which one to ask.

"Hoseok, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"If you were a girl, who of us brothers would you want to fuck the most?"

I chuckled at his question and at Hoseok shocked expression. Meanwhile the other ones were making "ewww" sounds because they were disgusted by the thought, making it even funnier.

"If I must choose... I'll say umm... Namjoon? Ew." Hoseok mumbled and I chuckled.

"Why?" Jimin asked curios.

"I don't know. It feels like he has the biggest dick."

Even though dirty subjects seemed to be their favorite, Namjoon got all red in his face and he looked away, embarrassed as hell.

"Hoseok, your turn." Jimin said.

"Y/N, truth or dare."

"Dare."

"Be blindfolded and guess who is kissing you."

The men smiled satisfied and as Hoseok covered my eyes with a shirt or something like that, I realized how hard it would be. Suddenly I felt a presence in front of me. This person cupped my face just like Jimin did, however this person's hands were larger so it couldn't be Jimin again. He moved slowly, first he kissed my jawline before moving to my lips. He licked them slowly and when I opened them he slid in his tongue and kissed deeply. When I felt his heavy breath against my face, I realized who it was.

He let go and the men waited exited for my answer.

"Jungkook?"

Hoseok removed my blindfold and smiled.

"Correct." He said and I proudly smiled. When I glanced at Jungkook I noticed how he breathed heavily, staring at me with those seductive eyes which made me blush and look away immediately towards the door and I for a moment thought I saw someone in the corner of my eye, but I wasn't sure. Anyways, that "thing" was gone the next second so I didn't think more about that.