Chapter 24

haven't had the time to edit this very much so sorry for grammar wrongs!

and btw.... OMG I HAVE 1K FOLLOWERS?! THANK U!

----------------------------------

"Damn it." I mumbled while Jimin gently placed me on the floor. The view was beautiful this time of the day. Only half of the sun was visible and the sky surrounding it was shading from red to pink to blue. I would appreciate it more if it weren't for my aching head and the two men in front of me that were staring me out, confused and concerned as fuck.

"What the hell..." Jin said and crouched down in front of me. He was examining my face and I hadn't even noticed that he had pulled up the sleeve of the hoodie I wore to find additional wounds on my body.

"Shit." I cursed and leaned myself against the glass wall while closing my eyes. My feet were covered in wine and had colored the carpet red, but that wasn't a problem in the moment. Jin put his hand on my shoulder and caressed it with his thumb. Now I will have to tell every single one of them the truth because I hadn't come up with a lie and they will get angry as hell on the queen and she will hate me even more and then punish me even harder and... Fucking shit.

"Y/N... The others are probably already on their way." Jimin said to Jin while sitting down on the floor close beside me, watching me so I wouldn't try to run away.

"I don't want to make a big deal out of it." I sighed and felt my heartbeats slow down a bit. Jin turned to look at Jimin and stopped having his hand on my shoulder, which for some reason, made me feel less safe.

"Jimin, did you help her?" Jin said to Jimin.

"Yeah."

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"She told me not to."

"But y-"

"Yah?! Are you in here?" We could hear a voice shout behind the door. I immediately became tense and stared at Jin who went to open it. The five other princes walked into the balcony and tried to not overreact when seeing me. However, I could tell that they were just as concerned as the other two princes.

Hoseok sat down on the other side of me while the others sat down close in front of me in a half-circle. Their eyes fell on my injured arms and legs that they hadn't noticed until now. Shyly I looked away, not feeling comfortable with all the attention on me.

"Who the hell beat you up like this?" Taehyung seriously said while moving his eyes over my body.

"I don't want to tell you, not today. So, there's no reason for you to keep trying to convince me, because it won't happen." It became my reply instead of a lie about what happened. However, the princes weren't looking satisfied.

"We can't have someone in the castle that has done this to someone, to you." Namjoon explained and I discreet smiled for myself. If I tell them it's the queen, there will be no positive consequences. The princes won't kick her out of the castle because that's not possible, perhaps they won't even believe me and also, the queen would get what she wanted.

"I won't tell you today. You can do or say whatever you want, but I'm not ready yet. You don't need to worry and I swear that it won't happen again. Okay?"

It wasn't like they had a choice, they couldn't force me in any way and they knew that. I noticed that they got frustrated, but that didn't bother me in the moment. All I could think about was to take a shower and get rid of the wine on my feet that had begun to smell weird.

"Can I leave now?" I asked Hoseok who sat beside me. The tiny smirk that formed on his lips made me uneasy and I frowned while looking over at the others.