Chapter 30

"Why?" I asked, not knowing how to answer that. Obviously, I would never say no to that, but I wasn't the one to decide whether we could leave or not.

"I don't know, I just want to so bad. It feels like I've been living in a bubble my whole life and now when I've been outside from it one time, I can't just let it be... one time." Jimin told me and kept looking out of the window. I saw that he had it difficult trying to explain what he meant and that the right words were hard for him to find. It didn't matter to me though; I was sure he didn't lie or tried to fool me. 

"I would gladly follow you along." I responded. "But why do you say that to me and not to your brothers?"

"I'm not sure if they would agree with me. It would be weird, and they would find me weird if I told them this and they disagreed completely." He spoke.

"So... What should we do?" I asked and he turned his head causing his brown almond eyes to meet mine. He paused before continuing, like he wasn't really sure what to say.

"I want you to come along with me and help me get out from here again." Jimin finally said and my eyes went wide.

"You want to sneak out again?" I asked and raised my eyebrows and he nodded while looking at me seriously. Before I agreed, which I definitely would do, I thought about it. There was one way that could make me gain something that I want to do as well.

"What do you think about a bet?"

Jimin scrunched his eyebrows and smiled a little confused.

"You didn't like the last bet we had."

"Well, now I have one I will like." I said.

"Go on."

"If I come with you, you will make it possible for me to choose who I want to sleep with for four days."

He was thinking about what I just said because it was not what he thought I would want the bet to be about. It made him suspicious for a moment and I wasn't worried. I knew he wouldn't find out why I wanted to have the power to choose who I wanted to sleep with.

"Fine." He said and I smiled satisfied.

"Great."

"Who do you want to sleep with tonight then?" He asked and I shrugged, not wanting to show him how much I actually cared.

"Yoongi."

"Interesting." Jimin mumbled and I began to talk again because he wouldn't start asking me questions about my choice.

"So, when do we leave?"

"I have to think about a plan first. So I'll come back to you when I have thought it through more. I just needed to know first that you would come along with me." Jimin said and I saw that he already had begun thinking about it. I got up from the bed to leave him alone. I could feel his eyes on me as I walked out and to be honest, I was kind of surprised that he didn't do anything... erotic to me. I didn't complain though, it was nice to get some rest after what happened with Namjoon.

I closed the door to Jimin's room and could finally express my joy which I didn't want to show to him. This was a bet that was much better than the first one I had with Jimin. Now I was the one fooling him, not the other way. However, my smile didn't stay for very long since I realized that I hadn't planned a shit. This was almost the most important night of them all and the only plan I had was to get the uniform, follow the system and walk into the king's office. That was probably not enough details for a mission like this.

The guard's system does lead into the king's room so there will be guards in there too, that I knew. If the king will be inside the room when I'm there or if he is somewhere else couldn't I control though. If he's in there I will get nervous as hell that he may be noticing me. Fuck! I had presumed victory in advance and now I'm frustrated instead. On the other hand, there wasn't a lot to prepare and to think of because I didn't know. I didn't know how it worked. Maybe I had written the wrong way they moved, maybe they changed the system every night and maybe it's nothing in the room.