Chapter 29

Either the guys weren't as angry as I thought, or they were incredibly good actors because there was no difference between this breakfast and the others. It made me a bit disappointed since I wanted some action and drama between these family members. However, I understood that it would not make things better, rather worse, if the men told their parents what they had found out. They only spoke about the plans for the day and nothing appeared to be abnormal. 

When the breakfast was done, Namjoon continued to teach me writing and reading just like any other day. Almost like he had forgotten what he experienced yesterday. I didn't ask him what I thought even if I really wanted to know why they acted normal, and mostly how they could do that. Therefore this lesson went really slow because I couldn't focus on what I was supposed to and Namjoon noticed that. 

"Wait." Namjoon said right when I was about to get up from my chair since the lesson was done. That was at least what I thought.

"What is it?" I sighed and turned around to find that he was standing right in front of me. His action caused me to flinch and my action caused him to grin.

"We're not done yet." He murmured and took one step closer. I didn't want to back away because that would show weakness and fear. However, I couldn't stop myself. Automatically I took one step backwards and even more when he continued walking towards me.

"I thought we were done." I said and tried to sound confident as I put my hands on my hips.

"With the writing and reading lessons, yes." He nodded and suddenly smacked his hand on the bookshelf behind me that I hadn't even realized was there. It made me swallow hard because it meant I was trapped between him, the walls and a bookshelf.

"But I haven't got the chance to be with you the way the others had." He spoke and I frowned, shaking my head.

"You had been with me more than the others. I'm with you every day during these lessons." I almost laughed, but immediately stopped when his grin disappeared.

"I meant I haven't got the chance to touch you the way the others had. "Well, I'm sorry for you then. Now let me go."

"Nope."

I stopped breathing for a second, understanding where this was heading. My eyes couldn't stand looking into his, so they wandered over towards the staircase on the floor that lead down. Then I suddenly felt warmth against my cheeks. It was Namjoon who was cupping my face softly in his hot hands. While leaning in he stared at my lips before connecting his with mine. The gentle action didn't match his stern facial expression and cold eyes. Namjoon's hips then pressed forward, closer to my body. Soon his mouth began to trail down my jawline and collarbone, leaving a map of delicate marks. His palms slid down my back and I squeaked as he lightly squeezed my butt that was covered by a short dress. His touch sent a warmth through my body that I was very unused to. When he reached the waistline of my panties, he rested his other hand firmly on my hips while grinding me forward onto him. He kissed me again and moaned lowly in my mouth when my womanhood made contact with his crotch.

He then stopped for a moment, tilting my chin up with his hand to look make me look him in the eyes.

"It will be a wonderful feeling, I promise."

My eyes fluttered away from his face, still too flustered to maintain eye contact when he spoke like that. Once again, I looked at the staircase, but not for very long. Namjoon grabbed my hand and placed it on his hardened member. I looked at him with wide eyes, trying to take my hand away, but he barely even noticed that I tried to remove it. He was looking at me through half-lidded eyes, moaning just by the touch of my hand on his member. It made me grin for a moment. It made me get filled my curiosity, and so I brushed my fingers along his length causing him to moan louder. Clearly, he wanted me to continue with what I was doing, but I felt almost still as unexperienced as I was when I entered this castle.