Chapter 45

ur love gave me motivation uwu 
so heres another chapter 
💜

enjoy🍳

----------------------------------

"He asked you a question." Yoongi said and I could hear that he tried to not sound angry, but he didn't succeed. He was clearly furious. 

"Gi, I love you and you'll do what I asked for, right?" I whispered to Gi, knowing that it wasn't even worth a try to convince the two princes that I would just need a few more minutes.

"I promise." Gi whispered back and gave me one last and quick hug. He knew he had to leave for my sake, so the princes wouldn't hurt me. I knew they wouldn't though, it was more likely that they would hurt him.

Gi crawled towards the hole, but the moment before he had reached the other side of the brick wall, he grabbed my cardigan and pulled me closer. He pulled me so close that I could feel his breath against my ear as he said something in a way I've never heard before.

"By the way... you look so pretty tonight."

As soon as he was gone, Hoseok grabbed my cardigan and pulled me up from the ground. I knew they were jealous as hell and I respected that because these men can't really control their anger. However, if they didn't let me explain, they would not be the only ones to be furious.

They both grabbed each of my arm like the same way guards always do. They dragged me with them throughout the garden and I got more nervous the more time that passed since I didn't think they would be as upset as they seemed to be now. Their grips were hard, they were both gritting their teeth, they avoided eye contact and didn't say a word to me until we had arrived in the library, which was quite a long way. They walked with me to the highest floor and I also kept my mouth shut the whole time.

They pushed me towards a table that was standing between to bookshelves. I guessed that they wanted me to sit down on the chair by the table, so I did. It made me become trapped with a wall behind me, shelves beside me and two men in front of me.

"Who the fuck was that guy?" Yoongi cursed and I leaned back in my chair feeling like they made such a big deal out of nothing. I just missed my only fucking friend.

"He is a friend of mine. We have been friends since we were kids and he sneaked in here to say hello to me. That's it." I said as calmly as I could, but the princes didn't seem satisfied. Hoseok had his hands crossed over his chest while he was tilting his head, making some strand of his soft hair fall to the side. Meanwhile, Yoongi was stomping with his foot. He kept his hands in his pockets to look calm, but I knew he was clenching his fists inside of them.

"You think we will believe you? Do you have a fucking boyfriend?" Yoongi raised his voice and I panicked a little, like I didn't know how to prove it to them that I wasn't lying. It reminded me of the day when I told them the secrets and they didn't believe me, which made me shiver.

"I'm sorry that I sneaked out and that I met him in secret, I should have told you. But I swear to God that he is nothing more than just a friend."

"Sure." Hoseok scoffed.

"Did you see me kiss him? No, you didn't. Do you have friends that are girls? Yes, you do. The whole castle is filled with maids. Does that mean that you love them? No, it doesn't!" I explained and they just coldly stared at me. Even if they wanted to believe me, they still doubted deeply that I was telling the truth. 

"Should I prove it?" I said and stood up from the chair.

"How?" Yoongi responded while raising his eyebrows. Meanwhile I approached him since he stood closest to me. I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him near me making him gasp. He stared at my lips as I moved them closer to his before giving him a passionate kiss, something I've never given before that way.

When I pulled away he was taken-aback, but he did not look angry. My eyes moved to Hoseok who stood beside and he was staring at me with his brown eyes, surprised as hell. I grabbed his wrist and now it was him that stood closest to me. My wet lips connected with his as my hand moved to his clothed member, massaging slightly. Even if he still was angry and jealous he couldn't stop the impulse to touch my womanhood. His hand sneaked up under my skirt and he didn't even start touching my panties, he directly snuck his hand inside them and his cold hands against my clitoris made me gasp against his lips. Yoongi came up from behind and placed kisses all over my neck. Hoseok pushed two fingers inside of me and I grabbed his member hard through his pants making him groan loudly.

"Y/N? Are you up there? Namjoon is waiting for you!"

It was Jin who was shouting and the fact that he had probably heard sounds from us made me blush. I pulled away from the two men and looked at them seductively as I backed away, teasing them. They both had become hard. They tilted their head, smirking, to show me that this wasn't over. It didn't bother me though, at least they weren't angry with me anymore.

They looked at me while I walked down the stairs as I fixed my hair and skirt so Jin wouldn't suspect anything even if he already knew what I had been doing.

"Am I going to sleep with Namjoon?" I asked as Jin and I began to walk away. The thought of Yoongi and Hoseok both being frustrated over their hard members made me grin.

"Yeah, and he had been searching for you for a while, so he asked me to help him. He wasn't a very good searcher since I found you right away." Jin chuckled.

"When are we going to drink wine again?" I questioned and Jin lifted the corner of his mouth as he thought about the last time we did it. 

"I'll do my best to find some more bottles and we can have it soon again. I would love to." He responded and I nodded satisfied, already looking forward to that evening.

Jin left when we had arrived at Namjoon's room. He wasn't there since he probably still was out looking for me so I took the chance to change clothes and take a shower. I laid down in his comfortable bed and as soon as I closed my eyes the thought of Gi popped up in my mind. I hope the bread will be enough for some time. Should I go out tomorrow as well? No, then I will fuck up my relationship totally with the princes if they found out. Still, I miss Gi so fucking much that the thought of not seeing him when I know I have the chance makes me frustrated as hell. 

"Omo, I have been searching for you for ages." Namjoon sighed as he walked into the room and saw me peacefully laying in his bed.

"Yeah, Jin told me. He said you weren't a very good searcher." I chuckled making Namjoon smile. He walked over to the bed and laid down on top of me, pulling away some strands of hair out of my face.

"He did? Why?" He tilted his head and showed his white, perfectly shaped teeth as he smiled.

"Because he found me right away and you didn't." I grinned and Namjoon raised his eyebrows.

"Really?" He looked at me with a dull expression and I couldn't help but catch my bottom lip between my teeth. "I guess he was right."

His lips landed on mine and it turned into a sensual kiss. My hands began to play with his hair that felt silky between my fingers, so soft and smooth. He was a good kisser and even if we continued for quite a long time, I never got bored.

"We should sleep now, tomorrow the speech will be only two days away you know." Namjoon said between the kisses and it made me stop. I looked at him as I thought of it all. Should I tell them about what I am going to do or not? That I am going to expose the two secrets to the whole nation? They might stop me if I tell them but if I don't tell them I will put them in so much danger and they will get angry and disappointed as hell afterwards. Damn it! What the hell am I supposed to do?

"Goodnight." Namjoon interrupted my thoughts with his soft voice. He kissed my forehead before closing his eyes and already beginning to breathe heavily.

Fuck it.
I must tell them. 
 Bad conscience would kill me if I kept it a secret.