Chapter 31

hi 🥺
i'm so sorry for having u waiting for new chapters for so long it's not something i usually do so i'm so so so so so sorry

i'll be writing and posting as much as i can now until the story is finished and i hope u are still reading and plz give me ur thoughts on the story - good and bad. 

now i won't disturb u anymore
i purple u💜

enjoy😈

---------------------------------------

"Well I'm sorry if I made you upset, but if you're tired you should just fall asleep now and I'll shut up." I shrugged after Yoongi was done kissing me in an attempt to stop making him continue with what he was doing. He grabbed the hem of the dress and slowly pulled it up over my head.

"The anger you made me feel has only made me gain more energy." He grunted and stared at my body while moving his hands over it. I was only wearing a bra and panties and I was laying under one of the princes with my hands tied above my head. Damn it.

"Didn't you tell me that you wouldn't fuck me because you knew I didn't want to?" I raised my eyebrows. When he heard my words, he squeezed my thigh causing me to whimper.

"Yes, I did. And I don't fuck every girl I see like the others did before you got here."

"So why will you fuck me tonight then?" I said making him smirk. It caused me to get uneasy, so I tried to kick him with my legs. However, I failed and it only ended up with him moving backwards so he was sitting on my thighs. Now I couldn't move my legs at all. Fucking idiot.

"Because you didn't listen to me baby. Also, I know you will like it. You're that type of girl." His angry voice now turned to a seductive one and even if it was dark, I could see that his eyes were only filled with lust.

"What do you mean?" I asked while squirming under his body, getting nowhere. Yoongi leaned forward towards my face. He then directed his lips towards my ear and whispered with a raspy voice a question I've never been asked before and a question that I thought I never would be asked.

"Have you ever had rough sex before?"

His brown eyes moved to mine wide ones. What the hell?

"I guess that's a no. Good." He continued and then looked at my body. He unclasped my bra and easily pulled off my panties. I couldn't cover myself and that was making him satisfied, I could see that on his tiny smile when he saw my frustrated facial expression.

Suddenly he stood up on his knees, grabbed my waist and turned me around. I was now laying on my stomach under him completely naked.

A loud whimper left my mouth when he spanked my ass. His hands were then caressing it and I was weakly laying there. But I didn't stay in that position for very long though. Soon I could feel him grab my waist again to lift me up. He made me stand on all fours, with my ass facing him. The shirt was enough loose so I could use my hands and arms for support, but too tight to make it possible for me to get my hands free. His fingers made contact with my womanhood and he stroked them fast and I gasped. His heavy breath could be heard miles away and even more when his tip touched my entrance before thrusting in. He placed his hands on my hips and pushed my body back and forth on his member.

"Ah!" I moaned. The sensation was stronger than it usually was, and his member kept on hitting sweet spots inside of me. One of his hands moved over my back, down to my stomach and to my breasts. He massaged them while continuing to thrust inside of me and quicker than ever before I felt that knot growing in my stomach.

"Are you about t-to come?" He groaned and I could only nod my head. As soon as he saw that he pulled out from me. I cursed for myself since I realized what he had done to me. He was just playing with me and not making me come. That fucking bastard who does h... Yoongi then grabbed me and pushed me to the side without warning so I was laying down on the side. He quickly laid down behind me and grabbed my leg and lifted it up a bit. I couldn't see him, but soon I felt him. He pushed inside of me again and I let out a shriek. He was breathing warm breaths against my neck causing goosebumps to appear on my skin. As soon as I came, I understood that I had thought wrong. I thought he was going to let me not come, but that was not the case - he made me cum a lot.