Chapter 16

"Fuck off!" I shouted when Taehyung pushed me inside his room.

"I will tell mother if you don't shut up." He threatened, knowing my opinion about the queen.

"Aww, you're going to tell your mom? Poor me." I imitated him with a light voice making him swallow hard. All of a sudden he approached me and threw me on a beige couch. My dress was damaged and my knees were still bleeding, but he didn't seem to care. Well, he didn't really need to since he knew some maids would clean and fix everything he asked for.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." He hissed and sat down on the couch. His dark eyes were staring me out as he moved backwards until he reached the level of my knees. He sat down in between my legs and grabbed my thighs.

"Don't." I said while making an attempt to get away and he could hear the fear in my voice even though I tried to hide it. The handcuffs made everything harder and Taehyung easily pulled me back and then pressed my legs aside, spreading them for him.

"When you're naive, disobeying, not listening, not appreciating your new life and hot as fuck... This is what happens."

I wanted to open my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. My lips began to tremble as I thought of him fucking me and the furious and confident side of me was gone within a second. At that moment, I was afraid as hell instead.

He pulled down my panties and looked into my now innocent eyes. He must have noticed the anxiety inside me when he stroked his fingers over my womanhood since he hovered over me again. He placed his hand on my neck and squeezed pretty hard to make me look at him.

"If you don't listen to me, I will tell the queen that you tried to escape and that you once again tried to steal jewelry."

"But I didn't steal."

"You think she will listen to you?"

Fuck, he was right. Taehyung could literally say anything to her and she would listen to him, whatever it was about.

"I fucking hate you." I said.

His lips crashed on mine and his warm and heavy breath ghosted across my face during the kiss. Since I was laying down I couldn't do anything than pressing my hands against his chest and the handcuffs made it even harder. Taehyung just continued and placed his hand on my waist and pulled me closer while deepening the kiss even though we barely could get any closer.

When he broke the kiss, he was still looking at me with those captivating brown almond eyes. Once again, he positioned himself between my legs and spread them. The pleasure that I felt with Hoseok's fingers inside me came back when I felt something wet against my womanhood. Taehyung glanced at me to see my reaction and I couldn't stop the small moans leaving my mouth. I tilted my head backwards, leaning it over the armrests of the couch, closing my eyes. My back arched and I couldn't control it and he knew that. He pushed his fingers inside me while still licking and I wanted him to stop while I, at the same time, wanted him to continue so bad. He fingered me with a fast pace and right before I was about to come, he stopped.

This was the chance, I thought. I kicked him on his chest with my foot causing him to fall backwards. I got up and rushed towards the door, feeling a very strange feeling between my legs, but I ignored it. I grabbed the door handle and pushed down as I locked up the door, which was hard to do with the handcuffs, but I managed to do it and I was so close, yet I didn't get any further.

Arms wrapped around my stomach and pulled me back, throwing me on the bed. Taehyung crawled over me and within a second his face was only inches away from mine.

"Look, I won't hurt you." He said and brushed his lips against mine as he spoke. "The other ones think that I will fuck you so hard that you can't walk."