Chapter 27

haven't had the time to go through this chapter at all so i'm very sorry for grammar wrongs!

enjoy <3

------------------------------------

"Don't you even try to escape or something you're not allowed to." Yoongi said as we watched the king and queen leave the castle through the main doors along with some twenty or thirty guards. Those doors were always open, but it would never work as an escape way, it was covered with guards all the time. It was dark outside and the stars were the only thing that were shining. The people of the country were not allowed to be out after 8 pm and therefore the city was pitch-dark. However, the queen and king could be seen from miles away because of their shiny golden clothes and accessories. Especially their crowns.

"Let's go and change clothes." Jimin said when the doors had closed. We all headed towards bathrooms and changed to black clothes so we would melt into the dark town. The black jeans and black jacket fitted my body perfectly and for the first time I actually felt comfortable in the clothes they had provided me.

I got out from the bathroom and watched as the seven men did too. It was shocking to see them in such neutral clothes and I noticed that they were feeling quite satisified too, not needing to wear heavy jewelry and uncomfortable shirts. I turned around and was about to begin to walk, ready to leave this hell hole, but Jungkook stood in front of me and stopped me. My eyes wandered up to his brown eyes and then to his hands. He was holding something black and I couldn't distinguish what it was.

"Turn around." He commanded. To now waste time, I did as he said and waited for his next move. He grabbed my waist and suddenly pulled me back, pressing me against his hard chest. I could feel his hot breath against my neck while he lifted up his arms and put the black thing in front of me before wrapping it around my head a few times, covering my eyes with it. He didn't wrap it hard at all, but I didn't say anything.

"You can't see the way to the tunnels." Jungkook explained and I sighed, knowing that they men smirked seeing me getting frustrated even though I should have predicted that this would happen.

"Fine." I mumbled and felt someone grabbing my shoulders pulling me with him. Since they covered my eyes this early, it can't be a very long way tow the tunnels, I thought while they began to walk. It didn't feel good at all that I had no other choice but to trust the men that they would lead me right and not make me fall or walk into something.

"Be quiet." I heard Yoongi suddenly whisper and they stopped walking immediately. "Guards' are passing."

I held my breath, having no clue where we were standing. After a while they began walking again, but it didn't take long until we had to be quiet again, and again, and again.

"Finally, we're here." Jin said and I sighed of relief deeply. It caused the blindfold to go loose, so I sighed again and suddenly it fell to the floor. Before the princes could put it back on, I looked around to see where we were, to see as much as possible.

"Yah!" Taehyung shouted quietly and ran towards me while hectic lifting up the blindfold.

"There's no need to do it now." Jin sighed and the princes looked at him confused, even I did.

"Yes, it is!" Taehyung disagreed and tried to put it on me again, but Jin grabbed it and put it in his pocket making Taehyung widen his eyes.

"The first part of the way is just straight so it will just take extra time to have her blindfolded and needing to lead her. We can just put it back on when the roads goes in different directions." Jin explained while opening the door to the tunnels, which was hid in the wall, having the same wallpaper making it almost invisible.