Chapter 7

"Um, hello." I said and looked back at Taehyung. He was sitting on a silver chair with a tall backrest in front of a thin table in the same colour making him look powerful. The sun that shone through the window was right behind his head, which caused an orange light surround his perfect figures.

"Sit down, please." He said while pointing at the similar chair on the other side of the table right in front of him, and so I did. It was an extremely uncomfortable chair, but I did my best to hide the feeling of slight pain.

"So..." He spoke and compared to me, he sat very relaxed and comfortable. "Why did Jimin want you?"

I opened my mouth to say it, but then I quickly closed it again. If Jimin hadn't told him, I would probably be in a lot of trouble if I admitted that I had stolen hundreds of jewelry from their castle.

"I do admit that you're a quite interesting one, but I mean, it must be some hidden reason. However Jimin won't tell me so I figured that you would."

"No, I don't know either."

"Are you lying to me?"

His voice suddenly became deeper when he spoke. I noticed how he glanced at the wounds on my cheek, but he quickly turned his attention to my eyes again. He leaned his head forward, staring at me with his brown almond-shaped eyes. Those made me feel more uncomfortable than the chair, so my gaze escaped towards the large window behind him.

"I'm over here, darling." He said so I forced my eyes on him again. Hearing him calling me 'darling' made me want to slap him hard, but I knew I couldn't. Not for my own sake, but for my family's. As Jimin said, my parents won't live very long if I don't obey. However, that didn't mean that I would act innocent and scared.

"Yes. I am lying." I answered and now I was the one that stared intensely.

"May I ask why?" He said tilting his head to the side.

"Because if I do, my family is in danger and I won't risk that so you can forget that I'm going to tell you."

"Hmm..." Taehyung said and suddenly a smirk appeared on his face. "You realize that I won't let you get away with this?"

"I can't be in here all day."

Suddenly it knocked on a door in the room that I hadn't even realized was there. A loud sigh left Taehyung's mouth, but the smirk remained.

"Go then, Jin is waiting."

I stood up from the chair and did my best to keep a straight position in the dress I was wearing. The same moment as I pulled down the door handle, Taehyung spoke quietly, but it was enough for me to hear.

"And Y/N, just so you know, I stand by my word."

Hearing that made me shiver, but I convinced myself that he only said that because he knew it would make me insecure.

The other room looked exactly the same and this time I noticed the door that probably lead to next prince. When I saw the large window I immediately became calmer because it made me feel safer and freer even though I've never in my life been as trapped as I was in the moment.

"I love the windows too." Jin broke the silence when he saw me gazing at the view. I emotionless looked at him and sat down in front of him on a similar chair that was just as uncomfortable as the other one.

Yes, he was beautiful, just like the other princes and they surely didn't get those genes from queen. His eyes was a little darker than Taehyung's and it made me want to look away, but I didn't because it would make me seem weak. He was wearing a white oversized silk-shirt that would look cheap on someone else, but on him, it looked fancy as hell.