Chapter 26

"Sorry, but I had to get some fucking air." I honestly spoke and looked down to hide my swollen face. Taehyung stared at me while I tried to walk pass him. He grabbed my upper arm and pulled me back, forcing me to stand in front of him.

"How did you get out there?" He asked and I shrugged, not wanting to tell him how I did it. It was terrible to be inside again and leave the balcony since I didn't want to stay inside anymore. From a positive perspective, it was therefore good that Taehyung appeared because otherwise I would have stood there for hours.

"It was broken I think." I said and pointed at the hinges that were laying on the floor in front of the door. Taehyung frowned. He let go of me, picked up the hinges and looked at them confused.

"Why are you here?" I asked and watched as he closed the door that lead to the only thing that had made me feel hope.

"Well, it's soon lunch and I was wondering where you had gone." He spoke and approached me. I glanced up at him to find his eyes on mine, making me raise my eyebrows.

"What are you staring at?" I asked and tilted my head as he only continued to unapologetically stare at me. A small smile spread over his lips, which made the pace of my heartbeats increase. "Taehyung?"

"I'm still a bit angry for what you did to me this morning." He said and I rolled my eyes. "And you also look very good."

His words made me gulp and I blushed slightly. When he didn't say anything more and continued staring at me, I awkwardly cleared my throat and headed towards the staircase.

"Wait." Taehyung commanded. I ignored him and continued walking down the stairs, thinking of what I saw on the balcony and what I would be able to see in a few days when we had snuck out from the castle. I was so busy thinking about it, that I didn't hear nor notice him approach me.

I snapped out of my thoughts and froze when I felt Taehyung grab my waist and kiss the nape of my neck from behind. His lips grazed against the soft skin on my neck, his breath ghosting on my body giving me goosebumps. Before I could turn around, Taehyung pushed me against the railing of the stairs, that luckily was quite high.

"I told you to wait, didn't I?" He growled those words and I bit my upper lip. A shudder ran through my body while I felt his hand slide away from my waist towards my groin. He was staring at me with captivating eyes. The black shirt he was wearing made his shoulders look wider and he tilted his head slightly to the side while leaning in closer to my face.

"Next time when I tell you to do things..." He murmured and tightened his grip around my groin making me wince. "You listen."

His hand began massaging my womanhood and I wanted to say something to him, which he knew I would, so he connected his lips with mine. He pressed my body against the railing, making it hard for me to escape his grip. He began to rub faster and at the same time deepened the kiss and I could hear him breathing low. I gasped in his mouth when I felt his hand sneak into my panties. My breathing became heavier and his too. He stopped kissing my lips and continued down my neck, digging his face into the space between my neck and shoulder. Suddenly he pushed two fingers inside of me and began to scissor me, making me gasp again. I put a hand in front of my mouth as I felt myself getting close to my climax.

"Aahh..." A moan escaped my mouth and Taehyung therefore knew I was close. I felt him smirk against my skin and suddenly he stopped fingering me. He pulled out his fingers and pecked my lips that were swollen.

"Sorry, but you didn't listen." He grinned satisfied with my annoyed expression. "Who's the one teasing now?"

"Aish, fuck you." I mumbled and he chuckled.