Chapter 21

The day went extremely slow, probably because I wanted it to pass quickly. It wasn't until we sat down together by the dinner table and I heard the queen's sharp voice that I realized how tired I was. Even though I've heard the terrible voice of hers every day, I still hadn't get used to it and it felt like my brain was on five percent battery. Knowing that I had to be awake all night didn't really make things better.

"Y/N, I am talking to you." A dark voice echoed in the room and hearing my name made me turn towards the man who spoke, the king.

"Huh?" I shook my head. "What did you say?"

"How did the teaching go?" He said slowly and lifted the corner of his mouth. Even though it was a small gesture it still made me, somehow, feel uncomfortable.

"Um, it went good." I awkwardly answered and looked down at my empty plate.

"We were thinking about hiring a private teacher in other subjects as well." The queen said making my attention grow. "School is compulsory, but according to what I've heard, you never went to school, did you?"

"Couldn't afford it, idiots." I mumbled so quietly no one heard because the king and queen were very aware of that, but they didn't want me to say something like that, especially not in front of their sons. Of course, school wasn't compulsory nor free. The only people that went to school was those who had saved for generations.

"I don't need any more lessons. I'm fine with... him." I raised my voice and nodded with my head towards Namjoon who sat in front of me, but I kept my gaze low.

"If you're going to become a queen, you will need to know about the world and how things work." The king calmly spoke. My eyes moved to Namjoon, waiting for him to agree with me by saying something to his parents. However, he just lifted his shoulders, staying quiet since he knew he didn't have any say in this matter, even though he's a prince.

"If so... Can you hire someone after the 'speech' or what it was called? I still can't read or write very well."

"Fine." The king spoke before the queen could and got up from his throne and his sons mimicked his action. I followed and walked with the princes out of the dining hall.

"It's been a while since she was mine." Jimin said, trying to hide a pout when Yoongi intertwined his fingers with mine, pulling me with him to his bedroom.

"Yeah, yeah." Yoongi rolled his eyes and in the same moment as we were in his room, he closed and locked the door, pushing me against it. I gasped and stared in his quite small eyes in surprise.

Without any other words, he landed his lips on mine. He kissed me smoothly and in a romantic way, compared to his brothers. He placed one hand on my waist and one on my jawline, pressing my body against the wall. He ran his hand over my hips, landing with a firm grip on my ass. He squeezed my flesh, effectively causing some friction between me and his thighs.

"Fuck..." He mumbled and breathed heavily in my mouth. What if I was wrong? Maybe he wanted to do some dirty shit with me as well... Shit.

"I want to fuck you..." He spoke against my lips. Oh no. This was not good. He placed both of my hands on my waist and pushed me towards the bed, making me fall on it and land on my back. He crawled on top of me and placed his lips on mine again. It was the best kisses of them all if I was going to rate them. If he knew that he would probably undress me within a second.

"But I won't." He said and caressed my arms.

"Huh?"

"I won't fuck you because I know you don't want to." He said and laid down beside me and pulled me close.