Chapter 14

"Bitch." I mumbled to myself as they continued the tour downstairs, on places we actually were allowed to be, such as a library, several bedrooms, bathrooms... I can't even remember them all.

"Jimin, may I ask why you... Wait, here's the maids' bedrooms." The king spoke. "Where was I?... Oh, right. Jimin, why did you want to follow along today? You already know this castle."

"Apparently I didn't know everything. You've never shown me your offices before." He responded, not really answering the question, but the king didn't seem to notice it. He just shrugged and kept on showing things that I wasn't interested in at all.

Jimin suddenly walked up closer to me. He put his hand on my waist and pulled me nearer him. I gulped.

"This is soon over you know." He murmured in my ear.

"So?"

"So, that means you are going to give me what I asked for in return soon."

"Fine. Just let me be free for as long as I can." I mumbled and removed his hand from my waist.

"Y/N, do you have any questions?" The king asked when they were done and to my surprise most of the day had already passed. No wonder why I was so hungry.

"I don't think so."

"That was shocking." The queen raised her eyebrows. "You who always seem to have an opinion."

Did she want to start a fight or what the hell is wrong with her? I bit the flesh of my inner cheek as I felt anger beginning to grow inside me. She tells me to shut up when she can't even breathe without being annoying.

"You see, I have a lot of opinions, but if I say them you won't let me fucki-"

"I think that's enough for today. Thank you so much for the tour mother and father. We will go and get something to eat now."

Jimin interrupted me and grabbed my arms. Since he was so strong he could easily pull me with him and he barely even felt that I was trying to get loose.

"Yah! I wanted to respond to her!" I yelled annoyed.

"Yeah, and that would have ended well." He said rolling his eyes.

"She was the one starting it! Didn't you hear?"

He didn't answer until we were in the largest kitchen I had ever seen. Cooks and maids were rushing around in the steam-filled room and they seemed to be extremely stressed. However, as soon as they saw the two of us they froze and everything became quiet.

Jimin smiled.

"Could you maybe give us something to eat? We didn't have the time to eat lunch with my brothers."

"O-of course my lord, my lady." The main chef said and immediately commanded his workers to cook and prepare something to their rulers. Within a minute they had given us a delicious soup and homemade bread.

"Thank you so much." I shyly said when we were done eating it. The cooks looked at me kind of confused since they didn't think that it was something special with the dish, but for me it was because I had never in my life eaten so yummy soup.

When we were heading towards the other part of the castle, to Jimin and his brothers' part, I looked out of a large window that was placed in the same direction as the balcony of glass. Therefore, I could see a beautiful sunset appearing behind the forest. I need to take Gi there someday, I thought while staring at the red sun. He would love the view.

"When we arrive there, to my room, you will give me what I wanted in return." Jimin said, pointing upstairs.

"Remember it was only 40 minutes. And we have already walked for a long time and dinner will be later, so you don't have all night." I responded.