Chapter 40

What the fuck had I done to her?

"I'm afraid I wasn't talking to you." I snapped back. I couldn't control my anger and I know that it was something I definitely had to work on. It was not something I could think of in the moment though because my hands had already begun to shake due to frustration.

"Excuse me, but you are actually going to listen to me right now. I'm the one who have the control over you when it comes to the speeches, that's actual words from the king and queen themselves."

Was she schizophrenic or something because her confident was back within a second. Had she forgotten that she was standing in front of the seven princes?

"Shut the hell up. You can't force me to say these things." I hissed.

"Y/N, do not continue." Namjoon slowly said to make me understand that this wouldn't end well but I still didn't listen. I could barely even hear him.

"I can't, but the king and queen can." She shrugged, looking proud as hell after she had said it.

"I'm sorry but what the hell have I done to you? The moment I walked in you looked at me like you wanted me dead. Can people just be nice for one fucking second?" I almost screamed as I got up from the floor. Maybe this reaction of mine was a consequence of me being both tired and hungry but I didn't care. I wasn't going to let her make me feel like trash like the king and queen do.

"You are not my future queen. You are just... nobody." She answered, crossing her arms over her chest. I hadn't even realized that the other men now were standing behind me, ready to pull me back. The guards had gathered together behind the girl, glaring at me as they stroke their hands over the shiny tools they had in belts around their waists.

"Okay? Does it look like I fucking care?" I snapped back and she clenched her fists hard. "All I'm telling you is that I won't say this and you cannot make me chance my mind."

"Then I'll bring the king and queen." She looked at me from top to toe, using her height as a sign of being powerful.

"Sure. I'm sure they love an obedient girl like you." I evily smiled and she turned around quickly and walked so fast that it looked ridiculous. The guards followed behind and shut the doors and I could hear how they locked it. Hoseok and Jimin tried to open them but it didn't work.

"What the hell, Y/N? Now you have locked us in here and mother are father will be here soon!" Yoongi sighed frustrated as he sat down on the floor.

"I'm sorry but I just couldn't let her bring me down." I responded but when I saw the princes annoyed faces I sighed, realizing I maybe overreacted a bit.

"I'm sorry, for real. I didn't think we would be locked in here. It all just made me so angry, especially the speech. I should have just let it be, I'm sorry."

"Shit happens." Jungkook said and the others nodded. "We're in one of the towers so it will anyway take some time before they are here."

I sat down on the floor in front of them, so they were now sitting in a half circle in front of me. The view behind them was so pretty. It showed the long, never ending forest that just seemed to get bigger every day. My eyes moved to the men again and the sun shone on them from behind, creating a yellow line that followed their hair. It reminded me of that day when I got to meet them one by one and also two and two for the first time since the sun was shining at them the same way back then. For some reason, that moment made me realize that this was the time, this was the time to tell them.

"About yesterday, there was something I wanted to tell you." I began and they looked at me. "It's something that you may not want to believe, but I had done everything I can to find as much proof as possible and now I have it. I feel like you really deserve to know it.