Chapter 13

"Hey!" I exclaimed when walking with the seven princes towards Yoongi's room. They all turned around and looked at me which made me feel quite uneasy.

"You can't let me go alone with the king and queen tomorrow." I said and scrunched my eyebrows in despair while my gaze shifted nervously between the men.

"Why is that?" Jungkook asked.

"Because if I'm alone, I have to hold a conversation with them and I can't do that. Not with them. It's enough if just one of you follow. Just don't let me be alone with them for a whole day."

I knew it was weak of me to ask them for help and presence tomorrow, but the thought of having to speak politely to the queen and king for a whole day was even worse. If one of the princes followed, they could speak with their parents and the risk of me doing or saying something inconsiderate to them would decrease.

"Sure." Jimin shrugged to my surprise. "I can follow."

"Th-"

"But then I want something in return."

Fuck. Of course he wanted.

"Like what?" I sighed.

"You will obey every single one of my commands for 40 minutes."

It wasn't as bad as I thought. I could obey him for 40 minutes, it was worth tomorrow, and it wasn't even for that long. At least he didn't want something nasty or scary.

"Okay." I shrugged. Jimin's brothers lit up in curiosity and looked at me since they thought I would decline. "I'll do it if you follow along tomorrow."

"Perfect." Jimin answered and the smirk that spread over his lips made me question my decision, however Yoongi interrupted my thoughts before I could regret it.

"Let's go. I'm tired." 

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him to his room that wasn't too far away from Taehyung's. The other princes watched as we walked away, feeling a bit jealous even though they knew their time would come soon.

Yoongi's room was similar to his brother's, the only difference was that the colors in Yoongi's room were darker. The shades that the decorations and furniture had was either gold, dark blue or black. I looked at the bed and then at a sofa in the room, maybe I could sleep in the sofa inst-

"You will sleep in the bed with me no matter what." Yoongi said like he had read my thoughts while he was changing clothes. Fuck.

"Do you have a shower in here?" I asked and he pointed at a door in the bedroom.

"Hurry, I want to sleep." He yelled when I entered and closed the door. Why did he have to be so negative? If there's anyone exhausted it is me.

The bathroom was larger than Taehyung's and it was so clean that I could see my reflection in the beige tile. I undressed and got in the shower, feeling the warm water hit my body. Never in my life have I taken a shower like this. The water was warm all the time and the shampoo smelled delicious. Obviously, I didn't want to stay in the castle with the horrible people in it and I would do anything I could to get out. However, escaping would most likely put my family and friends in danger, and I wouldn't want to risk that. Never.

I came across another problem when I had stepped out from the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I had nothing to wear, again.

"Umm..?" I mumbled and peeked out my head from the bathroom. "I don't have anything to sleep in."

He looked at me and smirked for a moment since he saw how I blushed even though most of my body was covered by the towel.

"Take this. Ask your maid tomorrow for clothes."