Chapter 20

I didn't really know what I actually expected the seven princes to say because I was surprised that they all agreed, but I would have been surprised if they didn't agree as well. The problem was just to get out of the castle without anyone noticing. I had always thought that they could do whatever they wanted, they are princes for God's sake, but I was wrong. No wonder why the people in this country never get to see them for real – they aren't allowed to leave the castle.

"We'll think of a plan and tell you when we've got one. Until then, you keep your mouth shut." Jin had said when we walked out from the dining hall. Neither of the princes trusted me and I didn't trust them. That didn't mean though that I would walk straight to the king and tell him that his sons are creating a plan so they could go out in the real world for a day together with me. I wouldn't say a single thing.

The next thing I had to worry about was Jungkook's bet. I was walking behind the seven princes through the castle and Jungkook was excited, I had noticed that by his sparkling eyes. He knew that I would accept it and it made me frustrated as hell. Because I was distracted the whole day, I hadn't thought much about Jungkook's bet and I got reminded of it when we approached the princes' part of the castle.

"So, what do you choose, baby?" Jungkook smirked when we had walked into his room.

"I... Wait... What is he doing here?" I questioned and pointed at Yoongi who stood behind Jungkook. Jungkook frowned as he turned around, being just as confused as me while looking at the prince.

"It's my turn to sleep with Y/N."

"You can't share me like that." I scoffed and put my hands on my hips. "I'm not a thing."

"Well, I'd say we can share you." Yoongi shrugged and approached me as he grabbed my wrist in an attempt to pull me with him. "And tonight, you're mine."

"No, she's not." Jungkook said and removed Yoongi's hand.

"Yes, she is and I'm older so you better listen to me."

I could hear by the tone of Yoongi's voice that he was starting to get really frustrated and I noticed that Jungkook did too. He sighed and gave his brother puppy eyes, they were so cute that even I would almost fall for them.

"One hour then, and after that she will come to you."

"Why are you so desperate? She already slept with you yesterday."

"Please."

"Fine. But not more than an hour because I'm already tired." Yoongi ended the conversation and walked away.

"Finally." Jungkook rolled his eyes and closed the door and I swallowed hard. Never would I want to show him that he could bribe me like that and at the same time, I missed my family so incredibly much that I would do anything in the world to meet them and this, this was the chance.

"So... what do you say?" the prince in front of me raised his eyebrows, waiting for an answer as he sat down on the edge of the comfy king-sized bed. He sat on the left side, his back facing me. Even though he was wearing a shirt, I could still see his muscular body hiding under it.

"We will go out to the town anyways. You just talked about that. Then I will be able to meet my family so I won't-"

"Hah..." He scoffed and looked out of the window in front of him. "And when did we say that? Just because we'll let you show us your town that you claim is 'terrible', doesn't that mean that we will let you see your family."

"Are you fucking kidding?"

"Ask the others. Jimin, Jin, Taehyung and Hoseok who doesn't even want us to leave the castle will definitely not allow you to meet your parents. It's too risky and I thought you realized that."