Chapter 27

Y/n: "I think after today I hate spiders." Y/n said nonechelant while having to get out of the was of an attack from the Mother Crawler.

Charson: "NOT THE TIME!" Came an angry shout from the wizard.

Y/n: "Like seriously, whoever created the Grimm must have been on some weird plants while creating this one."

Galsa: "I am running out of Arcana!" Without really looking Y/n handed the girl an Arcana potion he bought hoping to use it while forging, but turns out he can't use them. "Thanks."

Y/n: "Who would even come up with the idea of a giant Daddy Long Legs spider with bladed legs, venomous bite and paralyzing webbing? Hey Mauer you up again?"

Mauer: "Nope still can't feel my legs!" The tank said. "Don't you have some kind of Summon you can use to kill that thing?"

Y/n: "Turns out Fenrir is super afraid of spiders and Jorm is trying to calm his crying brother right now. My other Summons are not that helpful against that thing. Oop." Y/n pushed Livi's head down, making the attack miss.

Livi: "How about that horn of yours? Maybe it does something that helps?"

Y/n: "Or, and that might really suck, it starts the apocalypse."

Charson: "At least try it."

Y/n: "Have you even heard what I said? It might start the end of Remnant for all I know." Y/n shot back.

Bura: "Ok maybe let's not risk that."

Y/n: "Thank you! But I think I got a good hit in." He said while having caught one of the legs, snapping it in half, only for it to regrow right after. "Or not! Hmmm." Y/n hummed as he noticed the leg he just snapped off did not turn to dust. "I got an idea! But I need some time and a bit of its web!" Y/n said and those that were not busy evading certain death looked at him as if he was crazy. Not caring Y/n went to Mauer and began to take the remaining pieces of webs that still stuck to the boy. While doing so the viking could feel the muscles in his hands tingle from electricity. As the last piece of webbing was taken off of Mauer he could feel his body being able to move again. "Hey would you look at that." Y/n said upon seeing Mauer get up again.

Mauer: "How long do you need?"

Y/n: "Don't know, 4 or 5?"

Charson: "4 or 5 what? Minutes? Hours?"

Y/n: "Maybe 6." Charson sighed in defeat. "Galsa can you errect a wall for me to hide behind while getting everything ready?" The girl nodded and a wall of stone grew out of the floor. "Thank you and good luck." Grabbing the leg Y/n went behind the wall and began to tinker around. A few seconds later he began to hum a song before even starting to sing. "Ships on vigor of the waves are skimming.Barren summits to the verdant plains.Each horizon is a new beginning.Rise and reign."

Charson: "Oh Oum it layed eggs!"

Y/n: "Far from the fjords and the ice cold currents.Ravens soar over new frontiers.Songs and sagas of a fate determined.Shields and spears."

Mauer: "Bura, stay away from those eggs. Charson burn them before they can hatch!"

Galsa: "Too late! Why are there so many?!"

Y/n: "Vows of favour or the thrill of plunder.Pull together for the clan and kin.Clank of hammers and the crash of thunder.Pound within.Oh-ho-oh.The echoes of eternity.Oh-ho-oh.Valhalla calling me.Oh-ho-oh.To pluck the strings of destiny.Oh-ho-oh.Valhalla calling me.Valhalla calling me."

Mauer: "Y/N! HOW LONG DO YOU THINK THAT WILL TAKE?" That question was followed by the sound of blades scratching the floor.

Y/n: "Nearly done! Sails a' swaying on the crimson rivers.Blood and glory in the fighting fields.Shields a' shatter into splintered timbers.Iron and steel.Fires are rising and the bells are ringing.Glory take us into Odin's halls.Golden glimmer and the sound of singing.Asgard's call. OK GALSA LOWER THE WALL!" Not letting him say it twice the Geomancer lowered the wall revealing what looks to be a very improvised looking ballista made out of shadows and the spider web, loaded with the Mother Crawlers severed leg. "Here is to hope!" Pulling the lever to release the mechanism nothing happened. "Ehm. Here is to hope!" Y/n said pulling the lever again. "Oh comeon I am sure I did this right. Work you stupid!" Giving his contraption a hard kick did the trick and the bladed leg soared through the air and right into the maw of the giant spider. At first it looked like nothing happened but a second or two later the giant spider toppled to the ground still twitching in a revolting manner. "You guys can finish it now." The five guardians rushed and began to lay into the spider, only stopping once it had begun to desintegrate. "Welp who else is hungry?" They all turned to Y/n and saw him take out a whole roasted chicken from his backpack. Ripping off one of the legs Y/n called his Summons. "Hey Fenrir you good?"