Chapter 43

Cardin: "Cold." He turned and took a step. "Cold." Turn. Step. "Co- Warmer!"

This whole thing had been going on for the last hour and Y/n was getting bored. There were only a couple of short fights to watch and much less Grimm for him to "defend" himself against. He felt his blood call for action. Grimm-Splitter was longing for the feeling of flesh being torn asunder by its blade.

Cardin: "Still getting warmer. Get ready in case we need to clear a path. How is your Arcana looking?"

Jae: "Almost full. It should be enough for a prolonged fight if I use my spells wisely." The caster said upon checking her energy.

Flora: "Still full."

Cardin: "Good. Russel if you dare leave to dick around on your own again I swear I will shove my sabaton so far up your ass you can taste it." The rogue in question only held up his hands in surrender. "Get ready." The group fell into position and picked up speed. It did not take long for the flower to stop blinking and instead was now glowing a constant red glow.

A few more steps and they reached what looked to be a clearing in the small forest they had entered not long ago.

In the middle of the clearing they came across a giant pumpkin that was beating like a heart.

Y/n scanned the area and spotted a couple dozen black and white bunches in the trees around the clearing. They looked like beehives or maybe even wasps. Just to be save he called upon Jorm, but let the snake stay around the size of a regular snake.

Staying ready to spring into action should the need arise Y/n watched as Cardin positioned his teammates in a decent formation as he himself readied himself for the destruction of the pumpkin.

It took just one strong hit with the boys mace for the fruit to be turned into mush and the entire cave to start violently shaking. A loud buzzing filled the air as the surrounding trees suddenly let out a thick smoke.

The smoke quickly turned out to be swarms of wasp like Grimm.

Cardin: "We will rush towards the exit. No need to kill everything!" He shouted and took the lead after having grabbed whatever he could get his hands on in turns of loot. There was not a single moment of hesitation of the rest and the group made their quick retreat, the buzzing swarm high on their heels.

It quickly became clear that the entire cave was now buzzing with Grimm insects and all of them were swarming towards the group.

Much to Y/ns surprise, Cardin had a brilliant idea. Instead of slowing down for their spellcasters to use their spells properly, the two physically strongest members would carry the spellcasters on their shoulders. This would allow the group to continue at a higher speed than before, but inturn both Cardin and Dove would now be unable to fight properly.

The group was getting closer and closer to the exit, but the Grimm were upon them, slowing their escape significantly.

Y/n was having a fun time all things considered. Sure the cave they were in was beginning to crumble in on itself, he was getting bitten and stung by a couple hundred Grimm and he had to babysit a group of 4 idiots and two unfortunate spellcasters. However he was getting the fight he wanted and it was rather satisfying crushing the Grimm under his feet or in his fists. Even Hugin and Munin were able to kill these weak Grimm and were happily pecking Grimm after Grimm out of the air while sitting on Y/ns shoulders.

Y/n: "I wonder if Grimm Bees produce honey." Y/n said more to himself than to any of his companions. Without a word Cardin threw a tiny wooden box towards Y/n who caught it and looked at it, activating his One Eyed Skill.

Locked Class Hero (Rwby x Malereader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें