Prologue

Not much is known about the world of Remnant before the surfacing of classes 500 years ago. Only artifacts remained from the time before and only few documents talk about this mysterious time and the arrival of classes. What is known though, is that 500 years the first people were born with 1 of 4 classes. These classes were Worker, Soldier, Hero and Noble and with it came levels, stats and skills. People born after what scholars now call the 'Begin of the Adventure' were born into one of these 4 classes and over generations new classes came to be and the 4 proto-classes became the names of the Class Groups. But with these classes and all their benefits and blessings something dark and wretched came. The Grimm and Dungeons. Not much is known about the inner workings of Dungeons or Grimm. But in less than 20 years after their arrival Humanity was on the brink of extinction, if it werent for the heroes. They slew the Grimm and much to their surpise these creatures, consisting of pure darkness, left so called drops behind, mainly strange coins, which soon became the currency all over Remnant. With this discovery the four class groups worked out a system.

Heroes slay Grimm and collect the coins, named Lien after the first hero Artorias Lien. They use these coins to buy weapons, food, equipment and so on, from Workers. Workers than use the coins to buy materials for their jobs or things they needed to survive. Workers also payed taxes to the Nobles, who use the coins to pay for buildings and such. Soldiers were also payed for by Nobles. Soldiers use their money to pay for weapons and equipment, food and a place to sleep. Heroes could also earn money by completing Quests for the other 3 class groups.

Classes soon brought with them segregation, prejudices and discremination. The more diverse the classes grew the more ways people found to turn the blessing of humanity into a battle of superiority. Soldiers, Heroes and Nobles would look down upon the Workers who they started call names like peasants or NPCs, Needs Protection Class. But not only the Workers were being discriminated. Classes like Rogue, Thief, Assassin, Bandit, Warlock and Necromancer all ended up as targets for others attacks.

Where did this big list of classes came from, if there were only 4 at the start, is still not fully known. Scholars say that it came through a sort of genetic mutation others say it was just random. But one thing was for sure. It was extremely rare to be born into a different Class Group (CG) than your parents.

Yet this rare event was shadowed on the 12th of the April in the 502nd Year after the Begin of the Adventure by something even thought impossible. The boy , born into a simple family of Workers, was not born with a Worker class or even a class of any other Class Group the text above his head said: Y/n Schwarz  Class (Locked), the local alchemist was speechless, he has never heard of a class being locked after birth. He send out a message to the nearest Priest, yet even he couldnt find a reason for Y/ns condition. He used a skill to have a look at his character sheet, the information written into your soul containing your level, stats, skills and class, to find a clue on what his class could be via the stat mods. What he found revealed more questions than it answered. Additionally to the Stats Strength, Dexterity, Wisdom, Inteligence, Resistance and Stamina, Y/n had a seventh stat called Stat points. All his stats had the mod (locked) written next to them and the Stat points Stat had the modifier S+.

Priest: "In all my years of being a priest I have never seen something like this." The priest said astonished. "If you could keep me informed on this younglings development that would be much appriciated." Y/ns mother Auburn Schwarz, looked a bit reluctant and the priest thought of a way to convince her. "If you want I could pay you a monthly fee for the information." He offered.

Nacht: "We accept the deal, how about 15 Lien per month?" Nacht Schwarz, Y/ns father, offered, his merchant knowledge coming through.

Priest: "Quite alot for something like this but fine, you got a deal. Just tell my friend Wanerius and he will sent it to me." The priest and Nacht shook hands and soon the wife and husband went back to their home. They introduced little Y/n to his new siblings. Venta the oldest, a female Tailor, Abyss the oldest male a blacksmith like Nacht and Eben the third born child and the second daughter, a cook like her mouther.