Chapter 3: Guild

The news of the classless boy beating a dungeon, even if it was one of the lowest tiers, on its own spread like a wildfire through Beacon. With the sudden increas in popularity came an even bigger increase in insults and personal attacks towards Y/n and his lack of class. Right now Y/n sat in Professor Goodwitch combat class watching Ruby fighting Jaune, both sides were considered some of the weakest fighters. Y/n knew why Jaune was so weak yet for Ruby that was a different story. He saw her kill grimm with ease, but that was with an old scythe she bought from a local shop. The deep voice of Fenrir shook him out of his thoughts.

Fenrir: 'Why is everyone staring at you master?' Y/n sighed, both at the reason for the staring and the fact that the giant, sun and moon feasting, deadly wolf of legends took a liking to calling him master.

Y/n: 'They dont like me being here without having a hero class.' Y/n answered in his mind. He turned his attention back to the fight just in the moment Ruby got defeated by Jaune. Y/n saw the disappointment in the young Reapers face. Looking to his left, where a sad looking Yang sat, Y/n turned towards the blonde brawler. "Hey Yang? Is there any reason why Ruby doesnt use a scythe but a sword? She doesnt look like she knows how to use one." The brawler shot Y/n a glare that could send everyone running with their tail tucked between their legs, everyone except the guy that had to eat raw grimm meat from living grimm.

Yang: "Why do you care, loser?!" she asked angrily making Fenrir growl.

Fenrir: 'Release me and I will put an end to that blonde wench.' Y/n looked at her with pure fury in his eyes, this caused Yang to reel back in shock.

Y/n: "Ok I have enough of your attitude. Lets get this over with once and for all. You versus me, loser does one thing for the winner as long as it is in their power to do." Yang got over her shock and gained a challenging smirk.

Yang: "Your on, loser." She rose her hand and the porfessor noticed her.

Glynda: "Yes miss Xiao Long?"

Yang: "I challenge Y/n to a spar." the class all turned and stared at Y/n, whispers were heard.

Guy: "He is going to die."

Guy2: "No kidding lets hope he has enough Lien to pay for the healing."

Glynda: "Mr Schwarz do you accept?" Y/n only nodded and got up from his seat, without giving Yang another look he walked down into the arena. Yang also got up and walked down to the arena, standing on the other side facing Y/n she pulled out two brass knuckledusters.

Yang: "Hope you are ready to get your ass kicked."

Y/n: "Funny." A shiver went through everyones spine as wisps of black smoke came out of Y/ns body and his eyes gained a chilling blue glint. "I was about to ask you the same thing."

Y/n: 'Fenrir, you are able to access my character sheet right?"

Fenrir: 'Yes master.'

Y/n: 'Put half of my Statpoints into Strength, one fourth into Dexterity and the rest into Stamina.' Fenrir didnt answer and Y/n felt his muscles suddenly grow and become denser, he also felt more rejuvinated. With the changes came a searing pain.

Glynda: "Combatants are you ready?" Yang nodded and so does Y/n who has yet to pull a weapon and just stood there with his hands in his pockets, looking pretty relaxed. "3. 2. 1. Fight!" Yang got into a fighting stance and prepared for the first attack from Y/n, but nothing came form the still standing boy.

Yang: "Arent you going to attack? Or at least pull out a weapon?" she asked confused.

Y/n: "No need. Come on, Im just a loser arent I? You should be able to finish this with a single hit." He mocked her and it worked. Yang gave a growl before dashing towards Y/n with her fist raised and ready to strike down the smirking boy. She was in front of Y/n in less than a second and her fist came soaring towards his head yet the next thing that happened caused everyone to gasp. In the blink of an eye Yangs fist was chaught by Y/n who didnt even look to be in any kind of strain. "This is actually quiet disappointing if I am being honest." He looked at Yang and gave her a smile. "My turn." Yangs eyes widened as she felt her body get lifted up and smacked into the ground. Y/n let go of her hand and placed his foot on throat, not putting any pressure on it, just to pin her and winning the match.