Chapter 6: Decision

Y/n was forced to stay in the infirmary for the next day, lucky for him his friends came to visit and to keep him company. Currently they were deciding on what to do with the loot they gained in the dungeon.

Weiss: "Our guildmaster should decide this and not us." The mage said with her arms crossed.

Yang: "You just want the best stuff for yourself." the blonde brawler shot back.

Y/n: " Guys." he went ignored.

Ruby: "Who of us can even wield a mace?"

Y/n: "Guys." Y/n tried again with no success.

Phyrra: "We could sell it and split the money." Phyrra suggested.

Nora: "I could buy so many pancakes."

Y/n: "GUYS!" his voice echoed through the room and everyone turned towards him. "What ever we might do with the loot first we need to get the guildhall renovated. I suggest selling the mace and handing in the dungeon-scroll for the rewards, after that we will split the coins into 2 piles, one of the piles will be devided among us and the other will be go into our guild. Any objections?"

Jaune: "Nope, sounds good to me."

Ren: "It does sound wise to use a big part of the money on our guild."

Weiss: "But why so much?" she asked a bit angrily.

Y/n: "Lets see, I managed to board up all the broken windows, plugged most of the holes in the roof, we still will have to get both of those things fixed, luckily I should be able to do the roof, the windows wont be cheap though. Next up is furniture, we need beds for all of us, atleast one table to eat at and all necessary things for a bathroom. That is just beginning to scrape at the surface of the mountain of things that needs to be done to bring our guildhall on a good level of beauty. If possible I would like to rebuild the old shed into a forge, that way I can repair our equipment, which should save money in the long run." Y/n suggested. Everyone seemed to agree, everyone except of Weiss who was shaking in anger.

Weiss: "Why should I even listen to you?" the anger was clear.

Ruby: "W-weiss, calm down." The reaper said as she noticed the look on Y/ns face.

Weiss: "DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO."

Yang: "Hey dont shout at my sister, she just wanted to help."

Weiss: "Oh and now the tomboy is mad, who would have thought." Yangs eyes changed their color as she growled in anger.

Yang: "Why you little bi-"

Y/n: "That is quite enough." he didnt shout, he didnt raise his voice, heck he didnt even sound threatening nor angry, but his voice still carried authority, one that would make the fiercest men stop and drop to their knees. Yang instantly stepped down and cleared a path so Y/n, who was now sitting on the edge of the bed, could have a clear view of Weiss, who slowly began to sweat as she saw the serious look in Y/ns eyes. "I believe I heard enough of you Schnee." The name was dripping with venom as he stared down the mage. Weiss choose to ignore the alarms that went of in her head as she stood her ground, crossing her shaking arms as a sign of defiance.

Weiss: "Now the classless nobody decides to have another one of his great speeches. What will it be this time, want me to carry your classless bottom through another dungeon?" 

Phyrra: "Weiss I would advise you to stand down."

Weiss: "And why is that? What will someone that cant even unlock his own class at birth like everybody else even do? Nothing thats what."