Chapter 9: Strange happenings

Headmaster Ozpin looked at the person he saw as a close friend, who he believed had died 10 years ago, as that person clung to Y/n, shaking like a leaf.

Ozpin: "Will you please tell me why you came running into my office so I could open a portal to Summer? What happened?" The headmaster asked Y/n who was trying his best to calm Summer down.

Y/n: "Munin informed me of something happening to Summer so I came to her aid. Good thing I did, she was about to be... well... ehm... inappropriatly touched by her husband without her concent. Something was off with him." Y/n answered.

Ozpin: "Please continue, what was off?"

Y/n: "His eyes looked dead, they held no emotion whatsoever."

Ozpin: "I will send out a quest for people to investigate, maybe similar things happened somewhere else on patch. In the meantime could you please keep and eye on her?" Y/n nodded.

Y/n: "She will be in good hands, I will bring her to the guildhall so she can rest." With that Y/n left and brought Summer to Valhalla.

Summer: "Thank you." The woman mumbled.

Y/n: "You are welcome, dont forget you want to become a sworn sword of mine and I cant let a friend get hurt now can I? Also dont worry, you can stay as long as you want, I am certain your daughters will be happy to have you around."

Summer: "Say... have you ever wondered what is up with your powers?"

Y/n: "Everyday since I got back from the first dungeon. You probably wont believe me but I was a very soft spoken kid till that day, bearly was able to hold a conversation, not that I needed to anyway." He said the last part in a solemn voice.

Summer: "Why didnt you need to hold conversations?"

Y/n: "Oh, if you havent noticed it please look around and tell me what you see in their faces." Summer did and saw the disgusted looks directed towards Y/n. "Yeah, being classless is a pain in the arse, everyone looks down upon me, everyone hates me and everyone makes jokes about me. My guild, the teachers and a second year called Coco are the only ones not doing so."

Summer: "But what changed?" The moment she asked that she felt a cold chill run down her spine, all of her instincts as a Hero scream at her to run as fast as she can. She glanced towards Y/n and her breathing hitched, the gentle boys eyes looked serpent like as the flame like structures moved like the flames of hell itself, a chilling smile on his lips.

Y/n: "I got stronger." The boy answered before breaking eye contact with Summer, the feeling of dread stopping the moment his eyes left hers. She was shaking abit from what just happened and looking around her she noticed that she wasnt the only one that felt it as the courtyard that was filled with groups of students going through their daily lifes was now all but abandoned.

Fenrir: 'Do not fear my master, it is his norse blood slowly awakening in him.' Summer heard a rough voice in her head say.

Summer: "Are you Fenrir?" she asked.

Y/n: "Oh, Fenrir talked to you? But yes, if a deep and growl like voice talked to you it was Fenrir, my first summon and currently my strongest."

Summer: "He said something about your norse blood awakening, any idea what that could mean?"

Y/n: "I have no idea, Hugin and Munin told me that they chose me to be their master because I had the will and the blood of a norse. I guess I have to find out what they meant once it fully awakened." The duo finally reached Valhalla but what they saw made their eyes nearly pop out. The exterior was covered in all kinds of rotten foods, the previously boarded up windows were broken once again, but worse was what they saw hanging on the door. There bound to the heavy set of wooden doors was a beaten and bruised Velvet, bearly awake as she was crying out for people to help her. Y/n quickly ran towards her and undid her bindings, took of the blindfold and enveloped her in a soothing embrace.  "What happened?"