PLAYLISTA

PROLOG: Converge "The Dusk In Us"

dear frightened little boy, it's time to rise above all the noise. ghosts are merely shadows — you are flesh and bone.

dear shattered little girl, this is not the end of the world. it's the beginning of the rest of your life — where you do or you die.

ROZDZIAŁ I: The Cure "Plainsong"

and it's so cold, it's like the cold if you were dead and then you smiled for a second.

ROZDZIAŁ II: A Perfect Circle "Orestes"

give me one more medicated peaceful moment. and i don't want to feel this overwhelming hostility.

ROZDZIAŁ III: Elysian Fields "Fright Night"

listen what's that shadow on the ceiling? who's that, whispering your brain sick? who's there, hanging round my window, swinging patiently?

ROZDZIAŁ IV: The Cure "A Forest"

suddenly i stop, but i know it's too late. i'm lost in a forest all alone.

ROZDZIAŁ V: Cocteau Twins "But I'm Not"

things from the forest die here, but i don't. dead forest things are offered here, but i'm not.

ROZDZIAŁ VI: Claude Debussy "Clair De Lune"

~~~

ROZDZIAŁ VII: Deftones "Lucky You"

so if you're feeling lucky come and take me home.

ROZDZIAŁ VIII: Joy Division "New Dawn Fades"

it was me waiting for me this time, hoping for something else.

ROZDZIAŁ IX: Puscifer "Horizons"

what's left of you is ash and urn and this silent horizon.

ROZDZIAŁ X: Failure "Another Space Song"

all my missions float away, i never trained too hard. i'm so caught up in the tree of stars falling in my backyard. [...] patient time will carry me on her back without a sigh. and i won't let her down.

ROZDZIAŁ XI: Philip Glass "Etude No. 2"

~~~

ROZDZIAŁ XII: Joy Division "Atmosphere"

don't turn away in silence. your confusion, my illusion worn like a mask of self-hate, confronts and then dies. don't walk away.

ROZDZIAŁ XIII: Puscifer "Autumn"

stay the winter one more day, leave me to my child's play. soon enough i'll go your way, dance with me one more autumn day.

ROZDZIAŁ XIV: Swans "Blind"

but i was younger then and young men never die. when i walked out in the sun i was strong, clear-minded and blind. [...] i was younger once and i created a lie. and though my body was strong i was self-deluded, confident and blind.