JEALOUSY

Gregory was aware Xenia didn't leave men indifferent, but knowing the woman's temperament, he didn't see any threat. Andrew Woo left him with a weird sensation. The man didn't look at Xenia as though she was part of the past but more like she was part of a plan.

During the meeting and in the toilets, all Gregory desired was to declare Xenia was his. He wished to put an end to any daydream. As time passed, he wanted to officialize their relationship in some way.

Running about like highschoolers hiding their relationship was fun initially, but now what he lived represented more, and he thought hiding was diminishing their idle's value.

"Gregory, it's an old story. I mean, we dated, and then he went back to New York. Wait a minute, Gregory, why the questions? Are you jealous?"

"I'm just curious."

Xenia could feel the man's heartbeat accelerate on her back as he spoke. She turned to face him, making the water spill from the tub.

"What are you doing?"

"I wanted to see your jealous face."

Gregory looked like a child sulking; Xenia tilted her head from one side to another before grabbing his face with both hands and kissing him.

"What was that for?" He asked

"You are a sexy man, aren't you? Even you furrow eyebrows, and you look upset, you make me want to kiss you."

"I'm not jealous. Trust me when I say you don't want to see me when I am," Gregory said.

"Okay, I'll take your word for it."

XY XX

They rinsed and got out of the bath.

"Xenia, have you got a towel?" Gregory said, getting ready to open a door in her hall

"Don't openㅡ."

It was too late

"Oh my god, Xenia, how many beasts did you kill?" Gregory said as he stared at the collection of wigs the place held.

"I used to wear them a lot."

"It's true you almost don't wear any now," Gregory said, going to her bedroom to dry himself.

As he toweled his hair, Xenia popped in her head at the door with a blond wig.

"You like that, Nicki, something the one who has the bouncy bottom."

Gregory had seen the singer when he researched the wigs, the sew-ins, and other things involving Xenia's hair.

"It's Nicki Minaj," Xenia said, leaving.

Xenia came back with a bob; in her underwear, she danced in front of him.

"Cute but no," Gregory said, making himself comfortable on the bed.

Xenia tried another pink wig.

"No way."

Jerry curls, bone straight, short, Xenia accompanied every wig worn with its little lap dance performance. This play was another thing Gregory appreciated. Her spontaneity and capacity to improvise were refreshing. Once more, he noted her qualities; she was so much more than just a woman, thought the man who now gazed at Xenia who sat saddled leg on him.

"So, which do you prefer?" Xenia asked

Gregory pulled off the wig, ruffled up her hair, and said, "this is who I prefer, the real you.

From their first handshake until the moment Xenia opened the door to him with her afro, what interested him was the real her. The woman hidden under the rumors and the hair intrigued him. There was no doubt that she was fatal when primed-up, but Gregory appreciated her like this without all the artifice. Here seated on him in this position, Xenia aroused his desires.

"J'ai envie de toi, [there's no English equivalent, it's I want you but with a sexual intent]" Gregory whispered, kissing her from her neck to the hollow part of her chest while undoing her bra and indulging himself on her breasts.

Xenia suddenly pulled back and knelt before him. From the beginning, there were was no inhibitions between them. Neither one was afraid of playing submarines on the other.

If their colleagues only saw their feuds behind the scenes, their complicity was perfect. They quickly picked up each other's sexual preferences, and it was without difficulty that they became the incarnation of each other's satisfaction and pleasure in bed.

Every occasion had its tempo, and here it was the need, rough and dirty. It was the kind of sex where your muscles remained sore even after a hot shower.

The room's temperature rose like their heated bodies reaching climax. Xenia bite her bottom lip, not to cry out her contempt. She was always cautious, keeping in mind her daughter's room wasn't far. Still, she released her lips in the pout Gregory adored grazing with his before kissing her passionately.

It was their moment, their prime time in Xenia's bedroom. There were no thoughts about work or anything else. It was an instant where Gregory could just be a man and Xenia a woman. Naked, both body and soul, the lovers felt alive.

Xenia's heart skipped; this man marked points every day. It scared her as she felt she slipped into the zone where one can't retrieve their heart without seeing it break.

As for Gregory, he wished they could dwell in this beautiful mirage and the flames of passion for the longest time possible as he stared at Xenia's ceiling while he laid next to her.