xxEvery WOMANxx

This story is dedicated to Nicolle Kobi, a famous French artist, which you can see in the photo above, simply because her illustrations inspire a massive part of the story.

This story is 100% pure fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All the artwork you will see is hers.

This book is also dedicated to every woman and all the writers who have inspired me on Wattpad. This is still true in 2020; I have so much love for you all!

lunarlevana_
InfinitelyRadiant
awishgrantingfactory
MeiSummer
HaartTheWriter
xSceneGirl
errormessage
marshmallowssprinkle
missjordanxoxo
Smile707
Saki_Cupcake
CHBlackk
H_Anaa
afroenby

And a few good men
JojoDahlia
figureoffun
LordOfficial

I don't know about you, but I had my romantic comedy era where I watched all flicks which came out:

Notting Hill
Bridget Jones
Love Actually
Crazy Amy

Pretty woman
etc.

So I have the references, and XY XX is me trying to write something as heart fluttering as those tear kidnapping stories with a twist of Franco-Brit-Tokito humor.

There's a part of me in every female character I create, so I can say I am:

Aarya
Celeste
Ga Eun

Hanae

Hye Mi
Hye Ra
Madoka

Tara

Tilda

Sin

Sora

Sunny
Ziggy

And Xenia, who resembles me in the oddest of ways. 😈😇

I'd like to give special thanks to @CHBlackk because I got this idea just after posting this comment on her book Stuck with punk. Justine Nathan's PA is so like me; her mouth is like direct debit ( If you want to know who I'm talking about go and read Stuck with a Punk).

 Justine Nathan's PA is so like me; her mouth is like direct debit ( If you want to know who I'm talking about go and read Stuck with a Punk)

From that comment, I wondered how I could transcribe literally "Tokito-ize" a character. So like on September 12th, 2017, I started to write XX XY while working on the five stories already on wattpad.

I repeat this is FICTION People!

🎬Cue the blurb

Xenia is that girl, the one with the issues, the sad past, and the drama. The woman who majors in making wrong decisions, especially those involving love. So she lives by a few rules:

No man

No sex

No love

And one goal of becoming a good mother, but even at that, she is failing miserably.

The company she works is rumored to be taken over and has a new team of ex-pat managers with which arrives the smart and directive Gregory Carlton.

Xenia is a lippy extrovert, and Gregory is you, modern-day workaholic. From the first encounter, sparks fly in opposite directions between the two. As if things couldn't get worst, Gregory moves into the same residence as Xenia.

Yes, everything you are thinking of will happen for better or for worse.

Warning: There are curses. I don't think there's a sensitive theme because it's basically about everyday life. You have parenthood, child custody, life at work, friendship, relationships, so you can't censor life, right?

It's just another Rom-Com, a snack of entertainment between two good reads (yeah, go and check out the authors I stated above they write real books).

XOXO

Tokito

©All Rights reserved, Et Cetera, Etcetera. Forever hold your peace.