D-DATE

Two questions played in Gregory's mind.

How and when?

The feeling shot him like a sniper in all simplicity.

"Ready, Gregory?"

"Yeah, I'm coming."

This time it was he who grabbed her hand first.

"Where should we go now? I only had a cinema in mind."

"At what time will Sia be back?" Gregory asked as he lifted his wrist to stare at his watch.

"Very late, 10 PM."

"Okay, I have a few files to tend to, but can you spare me your time around 7:30? No, make it 7:00 PM. We'll continue the date then, okay."

Xenia looked at him suspiciously," what are you scheming?"

"Nothing, but wear something for dinner."

"Gregory."

"Trust me."

XY XX

They returned to their apartments. Xenia, who played it cool in front of her lover, found herself running like a headless chicken as she thought about what to wear.

Luckily for her, she had no shaving to do. Since their relationship began, Xenia kept up with her waxing rendezvous. Xenia opened her wardrobe; she didn't know where Gregory wanted to take her, but she desired to sweep the man off his feet with her appearance.

After forty minutes of tryouts, Xenia wanted to cry. Why didn't Gregory say where they were going?

Wear something for dinner could be anything from pajamas to a cloverleaf.

Xenia had all the afternoon to get ready, but she wasn't going to take the risk with her usual last-minute preparations.

"Okay, Xenia, think practical," she still had this cocktail dress, which she didn't get to wear at one of Astoria's events as Sia was stuck with the flu.

It was a Hervé Leger dress bought on sale on YOOX.

The thin strapped sheath dress was body tight and revealed a maximum of cleavage; with its corset lines design, the dress was a must-wear for the full sexy effect.

Xenia wondered what ran through her head when she imagined attending Astoria Edmond's event with it. Good thing she didn't go. Gregory would reap all the benefits of exclusivity.

That done, all she needed now was a hairstyle; she wore them in twists tied in a bun that week. Xenia undid the twists and just let the natural curls came out, separating them delicately. She took her time to do her make-up, and before she knew it, it was time.

XY XX

As for Aurelie's wedding, Gregory and Xenia faced each other in the hall.

"What, am I overdressed?"

The man smiled, "no, it's just that seeing you like this, I feel like keeping you to myself."

"I'm already yours," Xenia's eyes widened at her remark while Gregory smiled.

"Shall we," was all the man said before giving Xenia his arm.

It seemed like a reboot of the wedding, but this time it was a Maserati but a Jet black Jaguar XJ.

"Gregory, you rented this for one evening, oh my God. Why?"

Gregory shrugged and opened the door for Xenia, "why not? I hate taxis."