4-6

EP 4: When she became the Demon King, a busty succubus became her servant

“The Demon King… that’s… that’s impossible,” the last remaining soldier said as his sword-hand trembled.

Merle had no intention of fighting him. He was already terrified and paralyzed by the mountain of corpses around him, and her calling herself the Demon King as sat atop it like a throne.

Suddenly, a demon flew in from the blue.

Her large breasts threaten to spill out of her tight-fitting clothes, similar to a black bikini. Bat wings sprout from her upper back, a slender tail with a heart-shaped tip sprouts from her lower back. Her hair is cut short, her face looks young and without a hint of age.

She was a lower-class demon: a Succubus.

She landed before Merle, got on her knees and hung her head like a servant before her mistress. “I felt enormous magical power in the air, and had to come see if the enchanted sword had been pulled out,” she said.

Merle’s cool and composure didn’t break. She felt no anxiety, had quite a lot of confidence of what she could do now.

“The previous Demon King told us that his successor would pull out his sword,” Succubus said. “You are the Demon King now. Please, guide us with your power.”

“Succubus, take this person with you,” said Levantine, his voice echoing in everyone’s heads. “Now is the time to raise the Demon King’s flag once more.”

“Understood,” Succubus said. “Now, let us go; it is time to settle the grudge against the humans who’ve oppressed us.”

“Wait, what? Where are we going?” Merle asked.

“To the Demon King’s Castle, of course,” the Succubus said. “Come, hold onto me.”

Instead of Merle reaching out, however, the Succubus grabbed her and pulled her tight against her body, Merle’s face buried in her large breasts as she took off.

“Ms. Succubus, this hurts,” Merle said.

“Unacceptable!” she snapped. “Do not attach ‘Ms’ to my name, Demon King! I ask you, drop such formality.”

“Succubus, your breasts, I can’t breath,” Merle said.

“Please forgive me!” Succubus said as she continued to fly. “If I loosen my grip too much, you’ll fall. From here on out, you will lead us demons against the Hero; you must avoid even the smallest scratches and accidental injuries,” she said as she pulled Merle even tighter against her chest.

All that aside, Merle had declared herself the Demon King, and both Levantine and the Succubus confirmed it. And more importantly, Succubus mentioned having to fight the Hero.

Of course Merle had heard about the battles between heroes and demons of the past, but she thought they were all fairy tales or myths. Now, however, one of them appeared before her and proved them all true.

A short while later, Succubus put Merle down at a volcanic crater; smoke rose from the vents, shrouding the sky in darkness. An old castle towered nearby, parts of it missing and damaged in places, with only a bridge over a river of magma for an entrance.