16-18

EP 16: Creating a base for Slime
“Aahnn…!” Dorothy cries out at the strike to her breasts, a sound most unfitting for a Hero. Her chest sways left and right from the impact.

“You’re a Hero!” Merle yelled. “Don’t make such lewd noises!”

“T-That was involuntary!” Dorothy cried.

“Shut up!” Merle yells before she smacks Dorothy’s breasts again.

Succubus holds her fingers and tears up as she watches, jealous.

“P-Please,” Dorothy said, “stop hitting my breasts.”

“It’s bad enough you have bigger breasts than you need!” Merle yelled. “Damned Heroes, always so busty.”

“I-I’m sure you’ll grow some in the future…” Dorothy whimpered.

“I hate jokes like thooosseeee…!” Merle yelled.

About 3 days later, with no more invasions, Merle and the Slime both returned to the forest. Although the burnt trees and the ashes remained, Slime decided to return to it. “Thank you, Your Majesty,” she said, “I can feel safe living in this forest again.”

“It was nothing,” Merle said. “If you require anything else, feel free to call me right away.”

“Yes, I will!” Slime said.

“Hmph, you all don’t know,” Dorothy said as she continued to hang from the tree. “I’m not the only descendant of the Heroes or their companions. There are others. They will find you and kill you.”

“I figured as much,” Merle said. “I’d like the next Hero I run into to be stronger. You’ve been the second so far, but you’re still too weak.”

“Yes, the two you’ve run into so far have been weak, Your Majesty,” Slime said. “But stronger ones like the Ancient Heroes may appear next. So, how about we set up a base in this forest to help prepare for their arrival? Expand your territory and influence?”

“Oh, that’s a good idea,” Merle said. “Let’s make a base here.”

The forest was rich in raw materials, but there was a severe lack of manpower. The Demon King army was only three strong: Merle, Succubus, and Slime. The project seemed impossible until Slime noticed the problem.

“Leave the base building to me!” she said as she pounded her chest. “I can divide and multiply. There’s little I can do by myself, but with my duplicates, I can handle it!”

She divides into two, Merle and Succubus clap. “More, make more!” Merle said.

The two split into four, the four split into eight, till eventually there was an army of Slime girls. With manpower secured, they set to creating the base without delay, cutting down the trees in the forest, clearing the land, and piling up the wood there.

“We slimes are useless for combat, but just leave this to us!” Slime said.

“This is incredible,” Merle said. “I never knew slimes were so useful for construction.”

EP 17: We hereby name this base “Castle Slime”
Slime’s work went beyond Merle’s expectations. The army of duplicates only continued to split, eventually constructing a large, Japanese-style castle without stopping for sleep or rest. Come morning, Merle could only stare at the newly constructed fortress before her.

“You’re amazing, Slime!” Merle said as she hugged the original. “You managed to build a castle overnight!”

“Ehehehe, it was no trouble,” Slime said, blushing as Merle began to pat her head.