10-12

EP 10: Succubus crawled into Merle’s bed one night
When Merle got out of the bath, the clothes she had been wearing were already taken away, so she put on the bathrobe laid in their place. They were made of silk, and Merle rather appreciated the feeling on her skin, how quickly she dried off, and the satisfaction of wearing something so luxurious.

She returned to the throne room, humming to herself as she walked. Meanwhile, Succubus was also dressed but still blushing and looking unsatisfied as she put a finger to her lips.

“Aahhh, that hot bath was lovely,” Merle said. “This bathrobe is also so comfortable.”

“I am honored by your compliments,” Succubus said, blushing and refusing to meet Merle’s eyes. “Um… if you would like, I have already prepared a bedroom for you…”

Merle noticed. “I think I went too far fondling her breasts earlier and now Succubus is upset with me,” she thought. She could still feel them in her hands, after all.

Meanwhile, Succubus silently waited for her reply.

Merle’s thoughts moved onto the bedroom. The bathrobe was luxurious, the bathroom was also amazing, so the bedroom must be incredible as well. Eager to see what it looked like, she said, “Please show me it immediately. I’m also tired and should rest soon.”

“Yes! By all means!” Succubus, suddenly shouting. She’s got hearts in her eyes and her blush is so bright her face seems to radiate light. Merle didn’t quite understand why her tail was wagging as she escorted her to her bedroom, either.

The dim room had a large, white canopy bed. The comforter and the pillows had luxurious designs. Flower petals had been scattered all over, filling the air with a mysterious but pleasant scent.

Merle had never had such a luxurious bed. Feeling like royalty, Merle excitedly threw the curtains open and jumped on it. “Woah! Ama-zing!” she hummed as her face sank into the mattress as if she had fallen into a patch of freshly fallen snow.

It was so ridiculously soft and felt like it was gently caressing her whole body. If she spread herself out on it, Merle felt like she would fall asleep instantly. “Ahh… this is incredible,” she said. “It smells good and it’s so soft, I never imagined a bed like this could exist. I feel like a princess.”

“Several species of flowers have been mixed and scattered for the aroma, Your Majesty,” Succubus explained. “The mattress itself is the same high quality the royal family uses.”

“This is too good,” Merle said. “A huge castle, a giant bath, and a big bed. This is my life from here on out. I didn’t think I’d would ever have something like this.”

“Ah, um, Your Majesty?” Succubus asked.

“Huh, what is it?” Merle asked as she laid down on her stomach.

Succubus was holding a brown woven basket, filled with several bottles full of liquid. “I-If you would allow it, um… I would like to give you something for your exhaustion. These are fruit tree oils. When I use it on myself, my skin looks better, my blood circulation improves, and I feel relaxed as well.

“In short… it’s good for you…”

“Wait, you want to give me a massage?” Merle asked.

“D-Does Your Majesty want one?”

“Are you kidding me? Go ahead!” Merle said.

“Understood, please take off your robe and lie on your stomach,” Succubus said.

Merle stripped out of her robe and laid down on her bed. Succubus knelt beside her, put oil in her hands, and started spreading it out on Merle’s back. “Ahh–! I can feel them.”