13-15

EP 13: Don’t kill her because she’s a Slime
From Succubus lack of remorse, Merle decided to smack her breasts.

However, she just bends toward her and shakes in excitement. “Ooh… ❤ More, Your Majesty! <3”

“Ah, it’s useless with this masochist…” Merle muttered as her intended punishment turned into an unintentional reward.

“Demon King!” an unfamiliar voice cried. “Please help me!”

Merle turned to the doors and found them open slightly. A girl with light blue, almost transparent skin runs in with an arm down. Upon closer inspection, she realized her entire body was transparent and only human-shaped—she appeared to be a Slime.

“I’ve heard that the Demon King has returned,” Slime said. “That’s why I’m asking you… I beg of you…” she trailed off and collapsed.

Merle ran up to the Slime girl and put her hand over her. She began to notice numerous slashes and burns, likely from attacks by humans. “What happened?!” she yelled. “Succubus, take this girl to the bedroom!”

“The bedroom?!” Succubus asked.

“Not like that!” Merle yelled. “Be gentle, she seems to be unconscious and injured!”

With the same speed she had when she was in heat, Succubus carried Slime. With the lack of bandages in the castle, Merle squeezed a piece of forbidden fruit into Slime’s mouth. Even if she was unconscious, she swallowed, and her wounds started to heal somewhat.

“She was attacked by humans,” Levantine said. “These wounds were clearly made by enchanted blades.”

“But why attack such a young girl?”

“Because she is a demon.”

“Just that reason?”

“Do you think they need anything else? Humans fear the demons and so turn their blades on our kind.”

“That doesn’t seem like good justification…” Merle said as she held the unconscious Slime’s hand. It feels like gel, sticks to the skin of her palm, and was small enough to fit it completely.

She was a demon, so her real age was unknowable, but she did look shorter and younger than Merle.

“Uuh… everyone…” Slime muttered as she came to. She opened her eyes, saw Merle, Succubus, and Levantine, and started to cry. “Demon King, please, please save me,” she whispered as she reached out to Merle.

Merle took it. “Don’t worry. This is my castle, you’ll be safe here. What happened?”

“Our home was destroyed by the humans,” Slime said. “They suddenly arrived, started setting fire to the forest and my friends…” she screamed and stopped speaking.

Everyone could imagine the rest. Furious, Merle clenched her teeth. “It’s okay, Slime. I’m the Demon King, I’ll take back your home.”

“Thank you, Demon King…” Slime whispered. “I’m so nervous and scared.”

“I’ll make certain of it,” Merle said. “Have faith.”

Slime asked to continue to rest, Merle and Succubus headed off to the forest she once called home.

EP 14: Vengeance for Slime
It was easy to find Slime’s forest: they could see the smoke rising up from far away. The flames seemed to have been put out already, but they could see humans moving through the burnt trees. One human is clearly in charge, behind him two others with swords on their hips as they marched through the forest.