29

Merle decides to accept Lucille’s feelings. They’re both women but it’s clear she loves her. From here on out, they’ll be together.

Lucille didn’t seem to understand what Merle just ordered of her. No, she heard the words loud and clear but didn’t understand her intentions.

“King Merle, about what you just ordered…”

Instead of replying, Merle grabbed one of Lucille’s breasts. Lucille was about to go into heat but Merle kissed her before she could.

“Before, when I touched your breasts in the bath, you went into heat. Is that how it works?”

Lucille moans. “… King Merle, what are you thinking…?”

Her face is so red it looks like it’s about to burst into flames. She looks at Merle’s hand holding her breast, her face so close to hers, her eyes looking right at hers.

“Hmm, I don’t know myself, but I’m very excited to push through anyway,” Merle said, her smiling face looking human but her tone like a devil’s.

Lucille’s heart was beating so fast she worried it’d give out on her. The tension and fearfulness of earlier had passed, now she was just waiting for what Merle would do next.

As Merle climbed on top of Lucille, she looked down at her blushing and breathless face. “We were on opposite sides before; you pouncing and me being ridden.”

“… Yes, we were,” Lucille replied. “I regret that time…”

“Do you, now?” Merle said. “If you truly regret it, I want you to show me in actions than words. I wonder if you can do something that will suffice as an apology.”

“Please, demand anything of me. If I can do it…”

Lucille was desperate to hear it, dying to be punished or disciplined as soon as possible.

Merle laughs as she holds her hand and lingers, amused at it all. “Then, as I said… go into heat?”

Lucille takes a breath. If Merle orders it, she has no choice but to do so; on other hand, Merle’s wish is also Lucille’s wish.

“King Merle… I… can’t stop?” Lucille mutters.

“No, it doesn’t matter. I won’t stop until your heat does as well. Understand?”

“Yes! <3”

Meanwhile, people from the settlements around the royal capital were investigating the rumors that the King had disappeared.

They confirmed that His Majesty was gone and the Demon King had claimed his throne. They were horrified at the news, imagining what would happen in the future, so anxious they couldn’t sleep at night.

After consulting with several of the other mayors, they decided on an audience with the Demon King and immediately came to her castle to see her. The sight of Merle sitting on her throne with the succubus next to it was intimidating as could be.

Ah, were they now conquered by the Demon King? As the reality was now undeniable, the mayors’ anxiety turned into something far more intense and painful.

“So, what did you wish to speak of, now that we’re all here?” Merle asked.

“We originally came together to investigate the rumors that the King has fled and the Demon King is ruling the city in his stead,” the representative said.

“That’s exactly what happened,” Merle said. “So what’s your concern now?”

“Our towns have been sending crops and supplies as taxes to the royal government and the King. We would like to hear how the arrangement would be like in the future.”

“Ah, I forgot to consider that at all,” Merle said. “But, I do want something as well; because my territory has become so wide, I need resources.”

“Oh, and what do you demand, exactly?”

“Hmm, I’ll think about it,” Merle said. “What were your arrangements before?”

“Previously, inspectors checked the yield for each season and calculated the Crown’s tax from it.”

“It’s bothersome for me to send troops to your settlements,” Merle said. “How about you just bring me the amount I ask for? I’ll tell you the details tomorrow.”

“… Understood, Your Majesty.”

What will she say tomorrow? As they were dealing with a Demon King, the mayors returned to their towns with heavy hearts, dreading ridiculous amounts of tax or sacrifices.

T/N: “P120” is exactly as it was spelled in the original novel. No, I do not know what it means or any significance.