cooking

"Chinease, thai or pizza?" i asked derek who had just finished putting a very grumpy ella to bed, "nope no more takeout" he grabbed the phone from my hand and started getting food out the cupboard, "oh so you want to cook instead?" i asked, "nope, meredith you're an adult, you need to learn how to cook, even basic meals, you can't live off takeout, pot noodles or rely on me to always cook for you" he argued, "is this the part you tell me your dying and that i have to raise our daughter alone" i joked, he finished latin out ingredients and gestured for me to start.

"Derek i don't know what i'm supposed to do" i stared down at the food, "ok fill this pan with hot water" he handed me a silver pan, i walked over to the sink and filled it, "mer empty it a bit have it half full otherwise your just cooking water" he rolled his eyes, i giggled and emptied some of the water, and placed it on the hob, "ok now turn it on, medium" he stood behind me, "like this?" i asked, he nodded and handed me a bag of pasta, "ok now put this in" he instructed, "how much?" i asked, "okay meredith i love you but you're a freaking doctor, use your brain" he started to get annoyed, so i decided to play dirty too. I unbuttoned my shirt a little, making sure cleavage was on display, "eyes up here" i snapped, "now wait until it's soft" he whispered seductively, i leant over the counter, giving him full view of my breasts, he got off the chair and walked behind me, starting to kiss my neck, "i thought you were teaching me how to cook" i shrugged innocently, he wrapped his arms around my waist, moving his hands up to my boobs, i groaned as i felt his member harden, digging into my spine.

"Now what?" i took the pan of the stove, pulling away slightly, "such a tease" he shook his head, "strain it and put it into bowls" he whispered, i emptied out the water, placed the pan on the counter, he grabbed onto my waist and turned me around, and kissed me hard.

I moaned as he ran his hands across my body, unbuttoning my blouse, i unbuckled his trousers and he sat me on the counter, he lifted up my skirt and pushed my panties to the side, i slid down his boxers slightly, revealing his hard member, placing it at my entrance, "make me scream" i whispered, he took no time in thrusting into me, "oh...derek...yes" i moaned, feeling a familiar tightening in my stomach, pounded into me, i put my hands behind me on the counter, for support, "yes, yes, i'm- i".

I felt him come undone inside of me, as we both moaned and shuddered. Despite having a child, we still had mind blowing sex, and mind blowing orgasms.

He kissed me as i pulled my skirt back down, "you go get changed, i'll call you when the rest is ready" he kissed me once more, as i walked off up the stairs. At least now i knew the perfect way to get out of cooking lessons...

I changed into sweats and a sports bra, still flustered from the hot sex on the counter, which derek assured me he'd clean.

We sat on the sofa and ate, watching trashy tv, not skipping the adverts in between, derek knew i liked to watch them, it just made me more comfortable, i wasn't sure why but he understood it. He really was perfect, many would say 'mcdreamy'

~
2 weeks until the wedding

"Ok so girls in this house, and you will stay at the venue the night before?" i asked, "yes, i'm sure my sisters can't wait to fuss over ella and do your makeup" he confirmed, his description making me slightly more nervous then i already was. "So after the wedding we'll come back here, get our bags, and go to the airport" i questioned, "yes, and my mum's staying in our house with ella, but my sisters are flying home" he explained, i knew we were going to the Maldives, so i held onto that, in 2 weeks time, i will be on a beach, drinking cocktails, swimming in the sea and having dirty hot sex for a week. I had bought sexy bikinis, expensive lingerie and evening dresses a few weeks back, when i went to the mall with cristina, so i was more or less prepared.

Our wedding was slightly traditional, i was wearing white, we wouldn't see each other until the actual ceremony etcetera, my father was waking me down the isle, even though it had been ages since i last saw him, he hadn't even met ella in person. We called occasionally, and i sent pictures every so often, but we hadn't spoke person to person in a while.

He'd been distant ever since his wife died, my step-mum susan, who was basically my surrogate mother. I was disappointed she wouldn't be around to see me get married, and she didn't get a
chance to meet her granddaughter. My biological mother was absent, i haven't spoken to her in years, the last i heard she lived in france with a boyfriend, but i didn't much care for the details of her life since she never bothered to learn any of mine.

But i wouldn't let anything of anyone ruin this day for us, i was happy, and no body could change that.

oop i didn't plan on writing smut but i needed another filler so here you go :)