reception

Everyone stood outside, chatting, laughing and looked content all being together. Just like they had decided, it wasn't a huge wedding with hundreds of people, it was only close friends and family.

"You look beautiful" derek said coming up behind me, pulling my hips towards him, both his arms around me, i smiled and tilted my head slightly, looking up at him. Despite wearing high heels, he was still a good few inches taller than me.

"Thank you" i whispered, "for what?" he asked, "for marrying me, for helping me, teaching me, for being the best dad to our daughter" tears filled my eyes. "I hope she turns out just like you, only a little less stubborn" he joked, "you are the most amazing mother you know, she's really happy" he kissed me softly, "she's not even 2, it doesn't take much" i laughed, "i know, but i can already tell she's going to grow up and know she's loved" he replied, his words filled with love and adoration.

We both socialised with our guests for an hour before we sat on outside chairs to eat. "God these shoes are killing my feet, i'm going to put on flats and i'll bring her with me to see if she needs a change" i picked ella up and kissed derek goodbye.

"Mama" she fiddled with a strand of my hair, "yes" i laughed, she giggled in reply, "you know some day you might want to get married, and when you do, your daddy will walk you down the isle, and i'll be sitting at the front, cheering you on" i put her down on my bed while i changed shoes, i knew she was too young to understand but she was the only person i could say anything too and it not have to mean anything, "el do you want a brother or sister?" i questioned, "no!" she laughed, i sat down next to her and chuckled, "you don't want a sibling to play with?" i pulled her onto my lap, "yeah" she lay down on the queen sized bed.

When i carried her back outside, it was darker, the table illuminated by candles and twinkly lights. I sat next to derek, cradling ella close to my chest. "She said no when i asked her if she wanted a sibling" i told him, "i'm sure she'll come around" he smiled.

It was our wedding day, which is what i focused on, despite not being able to get the thought of my late menstrual cycle out of my mind, i didn't want to make it about anything other than the marriage, i would find a time to take a test and confirm it, but for now i focused on the people who were sitting around us.

We ate food and drank, i only had one glass of champagne, just incase. "Mer you normally drink a lot more on special occasions, have another glass" derek almost started pouring the bottle before i interrupted, "no thank you, i just want to be able to remember our wedding night, not have it be a drunken blur" i protested, he looked confused but nodded, "okay", he held my hand.

My dad came over and took ella to bed, he said he needed some quiet time anyway, so offered to watch her.

"Meredith grey! or is it shepherd now? you need a fucking drink" an extremely drunk cristina pulled me out of my seat, "god how many shots did you do?" i joked, she started to dance, not letting go of my hands, "that doesn't matter dance with me" she laughed hysterically, "i think my first dance is supposed to be with my husband" i rolled my eyes, cristina spun me around.

After a few more minutes derek came over and kissed me, "dance with me" he smiled, "mmhhh, my other very drunk dance partner might have something to say about that" i giggled, kissing him, this time more passionate.

When he pulled away he put his arms around me, and we just swayed, holding one another, i laughed thinking about how ridiculous we looked.

I sat on a swing bench by the lake, cristina was still dancing, whilst derek made his way through individual conversations with the heard of sisters. Amelia sat next to me, picked up my hand and smiled, "welcome to the family" she pulled me into a hug, "let's get you a drink" she suggested, "no, thank you, but i'm good" i replied politely. "How far along are you?" she asked, "i... i'm not..." i stuttered, "oh come on meredith you've barley had one glass this whole day, and besides you already look glowy" she complimented, "i haven't taken a test yet" i gave her a soft smile, "but you have symptoms?" she questioned, "i'm late, i've also been slightly nauseous and hormonal, but that could be the nerves, the lead up to this day wasn't exactly worry free" i told her. "Do you want the test to be positive?" amelia asked, i smiled and nodded my head slightly.

Amelia and i talked for another 15 minutes before carolyn came and sat next to us, "congratulations mer, and thank you for marrying my son", "thank you, and the pleasure is mine" i chuckled softly.

"Only a few more hours and we begin our private wedding night" he whispered in my ear, his hot breath on my neck, "mhnnn, we have tonight and the honeymoon" i whispered back seductively.

We talked to all our family and friends and then we spoke to lexie and dereks mother about them looking after ella for the week, everything was planned and ready.

At around 12am everyone had either gone to sleep in a room in the venue or got a cab home to sleep. Lexie had our daughter in her room, we were completely free to do whatever.

"Lets go in the hot tub" i kissed him, pulling him into the huge on suite bathroom with a huge shower and a jacuzzi for a bath. We lifted the cover and turned on the jets. "Are we supposed to wear clothes or?" derek asked as he light candles around the room, turning of the main light, "no i'm sure they drain it like every day" i replied. I was still wearing my dress and i wanted nothing more than to take it off, "der can you take this thing off it's killing me" i motioned for him to come and unbutton the back, "it's beautiful, and so are you" he smiled, slowly taking off the small white buttons.

He finished and started to pull the lace sleeves off my arms, sliding the dress down onto the marble floor. I felt his erection on back as he moved his hands up the sides of my abdomen, causing goosebumps to cover my skin. He turned me around to look at him, eyeing my white lacy lingerie, he cupped my face and kissed me slowly, then reached around to unclasp my bra, realising my breasts.

I reached to take of his shirt, before unbuckling his belt as he stepped out of the black tux pants, in only boxers, he then hooked his fingers on the sides of my underwear and slipped it down my legs, i returned the favour, our clothes pooling at our feet, we both stepped away and climbed into the jacuzzi, the steamy water warming us up.

I grabbed a hair tie and put my hair up in a bun. I straddled him, looking deeply into his eyes as he whispered "we're married... your my wife" he smiled, i nodded and pulled him into a deep kiss. We sat enjoying roaming each other's mouthed, before guided him into me, letting out a loud moan, throwing my head back at the sensation.

He kissed down my neck and my breasts as i rode him, the water staring to lap over the sides and onto the floor. "Fuck" i whispered as we kept going, i was getting closer and so was he, to send me over the edge he rubbed circles over my clit, "holy shit..... i'm..." i practically screamed as we released in sync.

He pulled me into his chest as i drew lazy circles on his chest with my finger, i never wanted to move, this was the most perfect moment and i never wanted it to end. "Der?" i whispered, "mhmm, what is it" he questioned, "i'm p- i'm glad we're married and i love you" i chickened out of telling him, i didn't want to get his hopes up over something i didn't even know for sure, so i stayed quiet.

We made love for hours in every single way, every single position, and on every single surface of the room. In that moment i decided that pre-honeymoon sex had to be my new favourite thing. I would miss ella while we were gone but it would be so nice to spend time just the two of us, not as parents, just as newly weds who screw each other's brains out. "I can't wait to get on a plane and just go" i mumbled, content in my current position, which was my head on dereks chest, and my leg strewed over his body, with one of his arms around me, snd the other playing with my now loose hair.

"Think of all the mind blowing sex we're going to have" he joked, "mhmm, maybe we should set a goal, 7 days and at least 50 orgasms" i laughed, "that sounds fun" he smiled.

I kissed him once more before falling into a deep sleep. I was exhausted, and this was the most perfect end to the most perfect day.

hi so this was the wedding pt.2 i hope u enjoyed, the honey moon will be next. I'll update whenever i can. <3 happy late valentine's day