baby?

I woke up to Derek gazing at me "don't pretend staring at me like that isn't creepy because it is" i said as i was stretching. He smiled at me and kissed me, softly. "I love you" he said in between kisses "I love you too" and he pulled me on top of him snd started kissing my neck.

We lay in bed for a while, he was tracing circles across my spine and running his hands through my hair, i never wanted to get up, but we had to go to work so i kissed him, got ready and we drove to work. "i'll see you later" i smiled at him and waved bye. I had 4 surgeries to scrub in on and then i was free, it annoyed me how he had completely changed my perspective, i used to want to do nothing but surgeries, and now i would stare at the OR clock every 2 minutes, counting down the minutes until i could see him again. I suddenly felt the urge to throw up, i ripped of my mask snd gloves and hurled in the trash can, i left the OR and went to the locker room, where i just sat and stared at the wall. Derek walked in and said "hey, Mer Cristina told me you were sick" just the thought of it was nauseating, "yeah i'm fine, go back to work i'm sure it's just a bug".

After a while, i finally convinced Derek to get back to work and he kissed me on the check and left. Suddenly i remembered something, i checked my calendar, i was late. Very late. I ran to the supply closet and grabbed 3 tests, drank a gallon of water and peed on them all. I waited 2 minutes for the results, and all three sticks read "pregnant". Fuck. What was i going to do, how was i going to tell Derek? My career has barley started, i couldn't have a baby now, but then again i wanted a baby, his baby. I decided to wait to tell him, we just got happy again and i wanted to save that for as long as i could. The drive home was silent, he asked the odd question "how do you feel" "are you still sick" which annoyed me, i didn't want to be babied by anyone, more importantly i didn't need to be babied by anyone. He got out the car and came over to help me out the door and i felt a sudden rush of anger "God you don't need to babysit me Derek i'm a grown woman i can look after myself." The fact he stood there gaping at me only made me angrier "Meredith what's your problem?" "You, You're my problem, your constantly here, hovering and it's damn annoying so just stop". I felt bad but i couldn't stop myself. He walked inside the house, looking pissed off "Derek look i'm sorry i don't know what that was" he just looked at me and grabbed me by the waist, and pushed me hard against the door, his erection poking my belly. His hands slid up my top, unclasping my bra and taking my top off. Before i knew it i was naked, and he was wearing nothing but a pair of black boxers. He put it in me and started moving rhythmically, we both came and he carried my exhausted floppy limbs to bed. We both woke up a few hours later and i felt emotional, i couldn't stop thinking about the baby that was growing inside me. I was unaware that i had tears streaming down my face and he asked me what was wrong before hugging me tightly. The words practically fell out of my mouth before i could stop myself "i'm pregnant".

sorry this chapter is short i will make it longer next time <3