its a...

Today was my day off, derek was at work and i was at home with bear. Ella couldn't say too much, she was still young.

One thing she could say, and the name she always called the puppy was bear, so that's what we named him.

I really did love him but sometimes, he pissed me off. It was like having two toddlers instead of one. Except the furry one chewed my shoes.

"Derek" i called him, needing to blame it on someone. "Hey, you okay?" he asked, "no i'm not okay, our stupid dog has practically eaten the whole house and chewed up my favourite shoes" i complained. "I'm sorry, i'll buy you a new pair?" he suggested. "That's not the point, the point is until he's trained he's just going to keep chewing my shoes" i raised my voice. "What are you saying?" he asked, "i'm saying you bought me a dog and you didn't train him" i said angrily. "He's your present" he protested, "yes and thank you but you did buy him" i spit back. "We'll talk later" i hung up the phone.

God this dog was infuriating. And it would only get harder, i was only 4 months pregnant, i still had 5 months to go, i would get bigger and fatter and i wouldn't be able to chase a dog around the house.

Later that day, i met derek at the hospital. My day off was the only day the OB could fit me in for the 16 week ultrasound. I was excited, we were both excited.

"So will you be finding out the gender?" the OB asked, moving the ultrasound to face away from us. "Yes, we want to know" i beamed. Derek squeezed my hand and nodded in agreement.

"Okay, you are having a baby..." she turned the screen to face us. I felt my heart race, i just wanted to know.

"You are having a baby girl, congratulations" she smiled. "I'll print off some photos and you can pick them up on your way out, i'll give you two a moment" she wiped the gel of my abdomen and left the room.

"We're having a girl" i smiled, happy tears streaming down my cheeks. Derek leaned down to kiss me, placing his hands on my stomach. "Hi talula" he whispered, looking down.

I wiped my eyes and took derek's hand as he helped me up. "I'm glad we have a name, now we need to do the fun stuff" he helped me get redressed.

"When should we go baby shopping?" he asked me. Eager to get everything started. "How about later, ella can come with us and we don't have to work until tomorrow" i suggested.

It would be nice to start looking at things for the baby, we had stuff from when ella was born but there were a few things we needed to buy.

"So she'll sleep in our room for a few weeks and then we'll move her into her room" i told him. We had planned out the whole thing we would turn one of our guest rooms into the nursery.

We had been shopping for a little over 2 hours and we were finally done, we got everything we needed. Now we just need to set it all up.

We had bought tubs of blush pink paint to re-paint ella's room a while ago, and we had 3 tubs left over because we overestimated how much paint we would need. We decided to paint one wall pink and leave the rest white for now.

It took a while to remove everything from the room and paint the wall. We then set up the crib and changing table before moving them to where we wanted. "We're actually having another baby" i placed my hands over the small bump, it suddenly felt so real. "Yeah we really are, you okay?" he asked, hugging me from behind. "I'm good, just it's a lot, you know" i looked at the surroundings, taking it all in.

We spent the majority of the evening with our daughter. Even though she couldn't really understand, we kept trying to tell her that we would have a new baby, but we still loved her and we wouldn't be replacing her. Her response to nearly everything was giggling.

It was just after 10pm so it was only derek and i watching tv, just spending time together. That would be another thing that would suddenly change. It felt like a week ago we had got our adult life back, people weren't lying when they said a baby does really change everything.

Obviously we love her to pieces, but it is hard. Not having much of a sex life, constantly being with the baby and getting little to no sleep every night. The sleep deprivation thing was slightly easier to adjust too, being doctors with unpredictable schedules makes it a common occurrence.

"Derek!" i sat up suddenly, "what, what's wrong" he replied sounding equally alarmed. "I just felt a kick" i smiled excitedly. It was tiny but i felt it, like a nervous flutter. "here can you feel this?" i asked him, placing his hand on my stomach. "Feel what?" he sighed disappointedly, "oh, well maybe they aren't strong enough yet" i turned to face him. He looked back at me, i could tell he was more than disappointed. "I'm sorry, i'll tell you when they're stronger" i promised. He nodded in reply, trying his best to look happy.

The best way i could think of to cheer him up was this. I started kissing him, slowly and sensually. Moving my tongue in his mouth. He let out a deep groan as my hand travelled down to his lower half.

We slowly undressed each other before i sank down on his member. I moaned at the penetration, i slowly moved myself up and down, out mouths still connected.

I moaned loudly as we edged closer and closer to the release, we came together, panting hard. Trying to slow our breathing.

I collapsed into his chest, his hand stroking my hair.

ok sorry the updates are less frequent i have just gone back to school and have no free time.