tequila

We were back in the comfort of Derek's small cosy trailer, we had just got out of dirty lake water. Derek looked at me and said "do you need to shower" and i smiled "yes" and he then picked me up and wooshed me into the tiny shower as i squealed, the shower felt more like a cupboard but i didn't care. He started kissing me as the hot water ran down on us both like rain. The tiny shower looked more like a steam room which made me smile as Derek's tongue was in my mouth. I moaned loudly and giggled. He gently it my bottom lip as he fucked me slowly with the steamy hot water falling onto us both. We both finished and we collapsed to the ground so i lay on top of him on the shower floor, i was laughing and he smiled at me and said "that's my favorite sound ever" i looked into his eyes and smiled. Meeting Derek was the first time i was really truly happy in a long time, it felt good to be able to smile and mean it.

After the steamy hot shower sex and then we both got dressed. I checked the time, "shit it's 7:30 i have to get ready, i'm having drinks with Cristina at 8" Derek just sat on the bed and looked at her as she rushed around putting makeup on and frantically brushing her hair, he laughed and her response was "so you think this is funny because you made me late she picked up a pillow and stated hitting him with it, he grabbed her and pulled her onto the bed and held her down tightly, she couldn't stop laughing which made him smile so hard, it hurt his cheeks.

She finished getting ready and kissed him goodbye. "Do you need me to pick you up?" Derek asked seeming concerned. "i'll call a cab don't worry i'll go back to mine and i'll see you tomorrow okay" he grabbed her arm and said "no i want to pick you up and then you can come back here tonight. She couldn't be bothered to argue with him so she said "thank you" and kissed him one more time.

8:12pm
"Meredith Grey, your late" Cristina said as she asked joe for 2 tequilas.
"Sorry i got held up"
"With Derek?" she asked intrigued.
"Yes with Derek" i smiled as i sat next to her. It felt good to see her and talk to her, it felt like it had been ages since they last had a conversation. 8 tequilas later, jo asked me for my keys so i gave them to him and i called Derek. Cristina got in a cab and left. "I'll see you outside Joe's in 10 minutes" Derek said sounding worried. I waited on a bench outside and saw his car and i ran towards him and hugged up. "Derekkkk" i said, my head was spinning and i could barley walk. He picked me up and said "let's get you into bed"
"oh yes please that sounds great"
"not like that Mer you need sleep" Derek laughed, amused at drunk Meredith.

We arrived at the trailer shortly after and i felt this sudden urge to be sick. Derek held my hair and rubbed my back as i threw up everything i had eaten in the last 2 days. I felt disgusting, suddenly everything started to spin and-.

I woke up to Derek bringing me a glass of water, "how are you feeling"
"my head-"
Derek gave me 2 pills and said "take these and kissed me" I took them and brushed my teeth. "Shit i'm late for work!"
Derek sat next to me and said "i called in sick for you, you can't work in this state" I smiled and agreed, greatful that he looks out for me. I felt like crap so dosed most of the day, in Derek's trailer, waiting for him to come back from the hospital. it was around 7pm and he opened the door and smiled at me. I said i needed to go home, where i had all my stuff and he understood. I didn't want to tell him goodbye so i asked him to come sleep at my house. He agreed and we drove to my house. I got out my keys and opened the door and Derek followed me in the house and upstairs to my bed. We were both exhausted so we flopped on the bed and went to sleep.