going away

I woke up and looked around, slightly distorted from the events of the previous day.

Derek was still sound asleep, i had a very sudden urge to vomit, i ran to the bathroom and tried to vomit as quietly as possible, i sat hugging he toilet for only 5 minutes, by then i didn't have any more food for my stomach to empty.

I got up and flushed the toilet, walking over to the sink to brush my teeth. It was still early enough to shower and get ready so i started to undress from the tiny night dress i had put on when i had woken up to use the bathroom in the night.

I finished brushing my teeth and got into the shower, letting the hot water cascade over every inch of my body. I began to lather shampoo in my hair before i felt someone wrap their arms around me, pulling me closer. "Hmnnn, i didn't know the staff offered this type of service" i groaned, pretending i didn't know it was derek massaging the shampoo into my scalp, i moaned as i felt his morning wood poke me in the back, "good morning... wife" he whispered, "we have an hour before we have to be ready" i turned around, "a quickie?" he asked, "uh huh, defiantly need a wake up call" i replied, his lips on mine as he picked me up, pushed me against the cold marble wall and lifted my legs around his waist before pushing inside of me, "hmnnn your wet" he kissed me seductively, "only for you" i smiled.

"Hey!" i exclaimed as lexie walked in with ella, i was sad to be saying goodbye, but i knew she would be fine, she would probably have more fun. Lexie would most likely try to give her candy.

"So i wrote everything down but call me if you need anything, and i'll call you when i want to talk to her" i told lexie, "well i can't imagine there's anything you need to tell her over the phone" lexie laughed, my face stayed straight, "mer ella will be great, and so will our trip" he reassured. I nodded and took her to sit down.

Lexie and derek were talking the other side of the from while i said goodbye, "ok so mummy loves you, and i'll be home before you know it, you probably don't care, but i'll miss you, but be good, and just know i'm coming back, and i can't wait to see you again, i love you" i showered her with kisses, "also yes or no, should i tell daddy about your possible sibling?" it was more me thinking out loud than a question to her but she replied anyways, "yes!" she shouted giggling, "yes?" i questioned, "sibing" she tried to repeat what she had heard me say, "almost" i smiled proudly, "i love you el, i'll see you next week i promise!" i walked over and handed her to derek so he could say bye.

"I'm going to miss her babbling" i sighed as we got the rest of our stuff packed, ready to leave for the airport. "We'll see her soon" he smiled, "der" i said, "what is it? are you alright" he asked concerned, "yeah i'm okay, i really really want cheerios" i was shocked by my own request, considering the possibility it could be a craving, or maybe not. "I don't think the mini fridge will have them but you can check?" he replied confused.

I checked my phone for the first time since yesterday to find i was spammed with messages, some congratulating derek and i, but amelia had been non stop asking me if i'd taken a test yet.

amelia- just take the damn test i want to know
me- i'll take one when i get back if it still hasn't come
amelia- i cant wait a whole week mer
me- it's not really going to make w difference to you anyways?
amelia- it is, this time i want to be there, for the whole pregnancy birth thing.
me- i might not even be pregnant
amelia- is your period always late?
me- nope
amelia- is it like clockwork?
me- usually
amelia- EXACTLY!!!!!
me- when i take a test, you'll be the first to know but until then, leave me alone and stop spamming my messages!
amelia- have a good honeymoon, if your not already pregnant by the end of the week you most likely will be
me- goodbye amelia
amelia- bye

"Mer, cab's here" derek brought the bags to the door, "coming" i said putting my phone in my pocket. "Can we go to the store on the way please" i asked him as we got into the elevator, "why? did you need something?" he asked, i thought about saying tampons, something he couldn't argue with but then i remembered he would know if i actually needed them, seeing as thought we were going on our honeymoon, "uh yeah i just need a couple things, i'll be quick" i replied and he nodded.

The taxi driver and derek waited in the car as i ran into the store, i got 3 different pregnancy tests, candy for the plane, and magazines to cover the tests.

I paid and ran back to the cab and got in the back, sitting next to derek.

"What you get?" he asked casually, "uhhh you know just some stuff for the plane, candy, magazines" i held up a trashy magazine and showed him, "since when do you like reading about the latest celebrity boob job?" he asked me, "i just thought i'd get bored so i bought random ones, but i didn't check what was in them before i got them" i cringed as i saw some weird stories on the cover, "do you want me to read to you, i could even tell you all the celebs who have just had a baby, or if you'd rather hear about the 'most shocking divorces of all time' thats in here too i joked, i put them back into my handbag as we pulled up at the airport.

We walked through security relatively quickly, giving us enough time to eat some late breakfast.

We sat in starbucks drinking coffee, i was sceptical about having caffeine, not knowing if my womb was occupied or not, but i shrugged it off, one cup a day was fine anyway, and i needed the energy. "This is really dry" i complained, my mouth full with muffin, "i hope el doesn't learn your table manners because they suck" he joked, "well let's hope she doesn't get her humour from you because it's awful" i rolled my eyes, "i make you laugh all the time" he protested, "i'm the funny one in this marrige" i bragged, he then reached out and tickled my sides, making me burst out into a fit of giggles, drawing very unwanted attention to me, "ok ok fine your funny too!" i admitted, wanting him to stop.

Our flight got called up, so we made our way to board, i leant my head against his shoulder, wrapping my arm around his, i never wanted to be with anyone else.

I couldn't help but think about the maybe baby i could be carrying, as we sat down in our seats, i rested my hand on my stomach, imagining that there was actually a baby in there.

Less then half an hour later our plane took off, we had a very long flight, but i imagined we'd be quite comfortable in the bed like seats, luckily derek insisted we traveled in first class, which i appreciated, but that was another good thing about being a surgeon, the pay is in fact very good.

I sat reading a tabloid, which i was secretly enjoying, my hand in dereks. I was excited to get there, the beach, the villa's, the pools and the sex.

sorry i haven't updated in a while, i've been busy, but hopefully the honeymoon is fun :))