0.0

This story is dedicated to Maddie for being a great friend and an amazing inspiration. Also, for making the cover. (: Thank you so much, Maddie.

~~~

Based on the song, My House by Kids of '88 because I'm fucking obsessed.

~~~

Chapter 2.0 is private, so you will have to follow me in order to read it. Sorry. xx

Warnings: smut, drug use, stripping, alcohol consumption, foul language, trigger warnings (cutting), and some kinky shit

Fem!Louis

~~~

In which Harry and Louis work for rival strip clubs and they plan on outdoing one another purely in spite, but a little deal gets in the way.

~~~

"Five, six, seven, eight," a loud voice spoke, guiding himself and his two partners to the beat of the music.

"One, two- dip, Avery-five, six, seven, eight! And one, two, three, four!" All three dancers strikes a pose.

The leader- who was named Louis Tomlinson- grinned and clapped his small hands together.

"You lads are ah-mazing, I swear it! We're going to dominate tomorrow night!"

"And after we dominate in the show, we can submit in... Other things?" Avery asked, giggling a bit.

"As long as it's no one from Alive, I don't care what you do," Louis replied with a fleeting smile.

Avery frowned and tugged at his blonde fringe.

"All of the dancers at Alive are super attractive!" Ian, the other dancer, whined, pouting out his bottom lip.

"Yeah, well, once you sleep with the competition, you're practically offering them a role in your life and from there, they can take over The Dollhouse. And I won't let that happen."

Louis grabbed his bag and blew a kiss before leaving the dance room. He entered a hallway that led to the dressing room and went over to his vanity, where he stripped from his shorts and tight tee and pulled on a clean grey top with ripped skinnies and blue TOMs.

"Have a nice day, Louis!" Another dancer called out, smiling. Louis grinned and thanked him before leaving.

Even though it was early March, Louis still decided to walk home. He liked to walk- it helped him think. Although Louis had a car, he preferred the cool air and groups of people who all had a story.

There was a bum on the street, asking for money. How did he get to be in such a situation?

There was a young, pregnant girl waddling along the sidewalk. Why would she make such choices? Was she happy with being a mother at such a young age?

An old couple were sitting on a bench, giving each other loving looks and exchanging small talk. Have they been in love since a young age?

Louis didn't like to think of himself as nosy- he was simply curious on how other people got through their lives. He was a stripper, after all. Louis wondered if anyone was ever curious about his story.

The only part about Louis's walks that he didn't enjoy was walking past Alive- the rival strip club of his own.

Louis had to admit, Avery and Ian were right- the strippers here were attractive.

Alive and The Dollhouse were tied at being the number one gay strip club in London and they were both teetering up towards the top charts of England.

Louis only walked past the club because it was the long way home and he preferred it that way. The club just so happened to be right at this particular location and it drove him crazy.

Louis was walked past the alleyway leading to the side of the club when he ran smack into someone and fell to his bum.

"Oops?" The stranger muttered, smirking a bit.

"Bye," Louis snapped, rolling his eyes and lifting himself off the ground with much difficulty. Louis couldn't help that he had junk in the trunk.

"Maybe you should drop the attitude and watch where your going," the (admittedly attractive) guy said with a nasty sneer.

Louis placed his tiny hands on his hips and raised an eyebrow. "You are the one who came waltzing out a fucking alley and into the damn streets of London!"

"Do you even know who I am?" The other lad quipped and Louis shook his head because he'd barely looked at the man.

Finally, Louis's eyes scanned the stranger's body and he did happen to recognize him.

He was tall and a bit lanky, but he had defined muscles. Tattoos scattered here and there and Louis could even see some due to the dip of the man's tee collar. His hair was long and unruly in an oddly attractive way and he had eyes of emerald.

"You work at Alive, I know that much," Louis offered, not wanting to give in.

"Well, you obviously don't know anything about anyone. I am Harry Styles."

"And I'm Louis Tomlinson. Your point?"

The two exchanged a harsh glare before Louis began walking away.

Those Alive strippers were no good. And Louis wasn't going to put up with any of them- especially not the egotistic icon of the club.

~~~

Hello, hello! Welcome to the first chapter of My House!

Also, this will be pretty smutty and graphic so keep that in mind. There's a story behind it, of course, but still a lot of smut. I won't tell you not to read it, but do not complain and say I haven't warned you because now you've had two warning.

Cover made by the amazing MaddsLeigh

Art on the cover is by http://karukara.tumblr.com and it's hot and pretty at the same time

QOTC:

What do you think of Harry and Louis at the first look? You've only seen a bit of Harry, but I still want an opinion.

Louis's gay af in this fiction.

PQOTC:

Have you read any Larry stripper stories before? If so, which is your favorite?

MA:

Yes and Strip Me Clean, omf that's so good so shoutout to onedirection23rd and you probably won't read even this dedication, or let along the story, but tbfh you're the bomb and a damn good writer.

Have a nice day. Xx