1.5

"I get that my ass is nice. Are you gonna tell me about how good it looks or are you gonna do something about it?"

~~~

Louis shivered at the kisses being pressed along his thighs, whining as lips ghosted around his cock as it leaked pre-come.

"Harry," he whined, digging his fingers into feathery hair and suddenly the lips were gone and Louis gasped because he did not just call Niall that.

"Ni, I-"

"I knew it! You have slept with him!" Niall choked out, pushing himself away from Louis's naked body.

"No, Niall," Louis protested, crawling towards his friend. Niall scrambled off the bed and thumped onto the floor.

"You've slept with Harry! Wait until I tell-"

"No! I haven't slept with him, Niall, I-I dream about him all of the time and it's so embarrassing!" Louis lied, desperate for his voice to stay steady. "I promise, I just got flustered and thought of my dream."

Niall's blonde eyebrows furrowed and he pouted. "Promise?"

"I promise, Niall, please believe me."

Niall sighed before leaning in and pecking Louis's lips.

"I believe you, baby. I've got to go, actually, so I'll catch ya later?"

"Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow."

Niall left Louis's apartment. Louis was lonely.

~~~

"Lou, can you hand me that pair? Over on the left?"

Louis huffed picked up the lacy pink panties, handing them to Perrie and throwing her an annoyed look because he wanted a pair but Perrie was distracting him.

"Do you think these will look alright?"

"Who are you trying to impress?" Louis snorted, rolling his eyes.

"The sexy guy that was in your apartment a couple weeks ago. Saw him at the strip club."

"He works at a gay club, Pez."

Perrie sighed, eyeing Louis.

"Excuse me, but I've seen girls in there. I've never seen a girl in your club, 'cuz you're all a bunch of twinks. The men at his club are so defined and sexy and dominating."

"Yeah, Harry was definitely dominating when he was wrecking my bum while I called him 'Daddy'."

Perrie yelped, flinging the panties in Louis's direction. He caught them, laughing.

"Now let me shop, bitch."

"Go ahead, slut."

Louis bent down, going to the XXL drawer at the bottom, feeling his cheeks heat because he barely fit the largest pair of underwear that Victoria's Secret owned.

"Yeah, baby!" Someone called out and Louis snapped up, whipping around to see a few lads standing in the doorway. The one in front suddenly bursted out laughing.

"Oh, God, you're a dude?!" He sounded a bit between Australian and dickhead and he was pissing Louis off.

"Yes, peasant. I have a dick and a nice arse," Louis said hastily. Perrie snorted.

"Look, Mikey here was only kidding," a buff guy offered. He was British.

"Yeah, he's just pointing out that your bum is fantastic," another guy with dark hair and a think accent like the first lad's said, grabbing 'Mikey's' wrist.

"I just so happen to know what my bum looks like," Louis snapped, placing a hand on his his.

Big mistake.

"He's buying panties, Cal, oh my god," Mikey choked out, clutching his stomach.

"Hey, dickhead, why don't you leave my friend alone?" Perrie snapped, narrowing her blue eyes in the direction of the three boys.

"Look, babe, we didn't mean any harm-" the buff one started, but Perrie held up a manicured hand.

"Do not 'babe' me! You were ride and disrespectful. Fuck off."

"Or fuck me," Mikey chuckled.

It happened quick.

Perrie was across the entrance of Victoria's Secret and her hand was across the Australian's face.

"Why don't you fuck with me, bitch," she sneered, flinching as the bigger lad's arms wrapped around her petite waist.

Louis watched in awe as the man brought Perrie aside and started talking to her. Her demeanor changed to one of peacefulness and she seemed to thank the guy before heading back to Louis. The two Australians were exchanging eye contact, but they didn't say another word.

"Let's go, Perrie," Louis advised, gripping Perrie's thin wrist.

They walked past the baffled strangers, not sparing another look back.

~~~

"Hey," Louis said slowly when he saw the familiar face waiting outside his dressing room door.

"Hi."

"How'd you get back here?" Louis asked, knitting his eyebrows together.

"I always get what I want," Harry said simply, shrugging his shoulders.

Louis had the urge to roll his eyes but he was exhausted.

"Did you watch any of the show?"

"I did. You were good."

"I still have one dance," Louis said confidently, looking Harry dead in the eye.

"You do?"

"I do. Go sit right in front of the stage," Louis continued, already opening the door to the dressing room.

"Don't tell me what to do, baby doll, you'll get punished for that."

"Promise?" Louis smirked naughtily, raising an eyebrow.

Harry turned and began walking away.

"Oh, and, Styles?"

"Yes?"

"Prepare to have your day made."

Harry turned around, raising his eyebrows.

"Promise?"

~~~

Poor, poor Louis. He looks exhausted in the pic above ): Surprised he let Liam post it but it was pretty funny.

The Gay Project is posted. Enjoy. (:

Thanks for 5k reads (: you guys have my heart <3

QOTC: what do you think was really going on at Victoria's Secret bc that was funny

Um.

PQOTC: when do you get out of school?

MA: my last week is next week but I'm free from most exams so u only have to come like one day and I'll be posting way more (((:

Xx