2.8

{the song is Zipper by Jason Derulo thanks whiteboyniall for the suggestion because it got me in the mood to give you guys a little surprise (; Anywhore Wattpad won't let me add the video so go look it up bc the song is good and you should hear it to know how this works.}

"I saw you move like that and I couldn't be mad."

~~~

Harry and Louis were right next to each other, Harry dressed in tight black boxers (thanks to scar makeup), a royal purple tie loose around his neck, and a black Snapback on his head. Louis was just in black lace panties with royal blue lace trim, but no one in the audience could see then just yet thanks to a very large, white button-up dress shirt. Both boys were barefoot.

The lights were already on, so the crowd silenced when they heard the music. Harry and Louis immediately began to move, but it was only their shoulders, moving in a square motion, eyes facing forward.

I'mma mark my territory
Both boys moved their arms out it in front of them until the next line-
Shawty, I'm an animal, slowly digging into you
Harrys hands went around his head while Louis's went around their hips as they stomp-turned to face one another

Spread you like a bad story
Turn you to a criminal; let me see you cock it back
They dropped back at the same time-
Bang bang bang on it
They linked hands, eyes locked, and Louis couldn't help but get caught in Harry's eyes, losing track. He only moved again when Harry have him a panicked look.

'Til the head board break
Make me think that I wanna put a ring on you
Harry got down on his knee, holding Louis's hand, and the boy sat on Harry's knew, facing the crowd.

But first I'll make you sing for me
Harry picked Louis up bridal styles, spinning him to sit in one of the two chairs in the background, spotlight still on them.

And all the ladies say
Louis sat on Harry's lap, legs spread filthily to see his panties.

I wanna ride (all aboard)
I wanna ride
Louis moved his hips slowly until the best dropped and if they weren't clothed, it would look like Louis was riding Harry with the way Louis expertly moved.
Up and down like a zipper
Zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper
Up and down like a zipper
Zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper

I could be sweet, lady
Harry's hands traced up Louis's body as the older lad halted his movements-
Or eat it like a cannibal
Harry's teeth sunk into Louis's neck, causing Louis's he's to tilt back, naturally arching into the touch.

Go places that you may can't go
In my back seat, baby
You're smoking like some good good
Once I hit that good good
Harry stood up, holding Louis's hips, pushing him, making Louis spin and stand in front of the other chair, where Harry met him, hovering behind him.

Make me beg beg for it
Harry sat back down with Louis actually straddling him, back to the crowd, but his shirt ridden up so that his panties were visible.

Mama taught you well
'Cause it ain't about the booty-
Harry's large palms squeezed Louis's bum-
but the brain, baby
Now let me hear you sing to me
And all the ladies say
And Louis crossed his right leg over to the same side as his left leg, kicking into the air.

I wanna ride (all aboard)
I wanna ride
Up and down like a zipper
Zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper
Up and down like a zipper
Zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper
The same movements as the last time, rushed, yet sensual. Harry's hands were on his body and he felt like he could slip away.

She like wearing my snap backs
She got that snap back
Louis stood up, stepping behind Harry and stealing his hat, twirling it in his pretty hands as he swayed his hips, walking past Harry and to the front of the stage.

So if I ever wanna leave
I'll be right back
His hips dipped down, smirking at the crowd, moving the hat onto his head before fiddling with his buttons- professionally- of course. Thanks to years of stripping, Louis could undo a button-up in his sleep.

Ooh, girl
I need it
Ooh, girl
Got me feaning
He was heading back towards Harry, making his hips move sharply with each step, shirt open to reveal his tan, ink-less chest.

You a 'go' girl
I never go, girl
'Cause when you surfing in my bed
I'll be like go, girl
Louis placed his foot on Harry's thigh and Harry grabbed his ankle, pulling Louis to straddle his lap again.

Ooh, girl
I need it
Ooh, girl
Got me feaning
This time it was left leg over right, kick, back onto position facing the crowd.

I wanna ride (all aboard)
I wanna ride
Up and down like a zipper
Zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper,zipper
Up and down like a zipper
Zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper, zipper
(Up and down, up and down)

The music continued and Harry and Louis stood up, strutting towards the front of the stage. The music died off in a robotic tune, and Louis dropped into a fucking split.

He could feel eyes on him from behind. The crowd roared and Harry bent over, wrapping his arms around Louis's waist and helping him to his feet.

The two went backstage, surprised to see Ed standing right there, looking thrilled.

"You two are amazing!" He said, throwing his arms around Harry's neck, hugging him, before doing the same to a surprised Louis.

"Thanks," Louis said quietly, patting Ed's back awkwardly.

"I can't believe I'm saying this," Ed mumbled, "But you two are hot together."

Louis blushed, crossing his arms over his chest. "We aren't together."

"You know what I mean," Ed quipped, waving Louis off. "Both of you are being requested for private dances and then we're going out after if you guys wanna come."

"We work at a club," Harry said with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm talking about a party," Ed said with a wink, turning on his heel and leaving.

Louis and Harry exchanged glances before heading in separate direction.

It's funny how they both end up in Harry's dressing room.

~~~

I'm really sorry I cut this off but the next chapter will be like 3000 words lmao and a surprise (; (or two)

QOTC: what's happening in Harry's dressing room omg

Oh yeah shoutout to luciferhemmiings for your song suggestion Waiting Game bc it was a really good song but I couldn't really picture Louis and Harry dancing to it