3.6

"I never believed in forever- I still don't- but, hell, I believe in a really long time."

~~~

"Harry," Louis whispered as he laid on Harry's chest.

It was three in the morning and the boys had just gotten back from work, but they both felt wide awake.

"Hmm?" Harry hummed, lazily tangling his finger in Louis's hair.

"I saw my step dad there tonight. Do you think Mark was up to anything suspicious?"

"No. He was just like us- wanting to see a shitty show and found a spectacular one. You really turned me on," Harry chuckled, kissing Louis's forehead.

"I love you," Louis said suddenly, voice cracking.

"God, I love you," Harry replied, holding Louis closer. "So much, Lou, really. I love you so much."

Louis propped himself up so that he could kiss Harry, lips and lips, nothing but lips, and Harry could live in this moment forever. He could stay right here, in the bed with Louis, for the rest of his damned life.

"Want you," Louis whimpered, grinding deeply onto Harry's bare crotch, making Harry thankful they both slept naked because he could feel Louis's hardened length against his and it was overwhelmingly perfect.

"Fuck," Harry hissed, flipping them around so that he was on top, kissing Louis harder, harshly grinding into him, making Louis pull away and gasp, back arching up into the air.

Louis pulled Harry down into another kiss right after, allowing Harry to rub his fingers down Louis's body before the younger man pulled away, grabbing Louis from the pillowcase and wetting three fingers with the substance. He breached Louis with two fingers to start, eager to be inside his tiny boy.

Louis whined as Harry fingered him open until he had four fucking fingers inside of him and that was, well, that was unexpected but Louis sobbed out, mumbling, "Harry, fuck me," and Harry pulled out his fingers, wiping them on the sheets and lubing himself up, pushing gently into Louis's withering body. Legs clutched Harry's waist and he moaned out loud, muffled by Louis's neck.

He fucked slowly into Louis until hips touched Louis's thick arse. Harry's fingers moved to grip the fleshy bum before he began to pound into Louis, making the poor lad choke over curse words, whimpering.

"Daddy," he said at last, and Harry came first, for the first time they've had sex, deep inside Louis.

"Sorry," Harry moaned as Louis came with a surprised yelp. "I couldn't- I didn't know."

"S'okay, baby," Louis breathed. "I wanted it. It was nice."

Harry chuckled, gently pulling out of Louis before he smirked mischievously, dropping his face between Louis's legs and suddenly licking into his hole.

Louis gasped, arching his back as a long moan left his pink lips. Harry licked Louis into a writhing mess before gripping Louis's dick and pumping a few times, giving Louis permission to come again. 

The older boy did so, coming all over himself and Harry licked all of that up, too, making Louis giggle and gasp as Harry playfully bit his nipple, just a teasing nip.

"I love you," Harry reminded him.

~~~

"Lou!"

"What?"

"Where are you?"

"Washroom! Why?"

Harry stepped into the washroom, wearing short yellow shorts and no shirt. His matted hair was pulled into a bun and his bag and car keys were in his hands.

"How was work?" Louis asked innocently as he fluttered his eyelashes.

"Fuck, Lou, don't play. Why are you dressed like that?" Harry asked hoarsely.

Louis cocked his head to the side, clearly confused. "Like what? I always wear your shirts."

"Yeah, but you cooked dinner and your lips are red and that's a button-up, not a tee- What's going on?"

Louis giggled, shrugging innocently. "Wanted to have dinner with you- we don't ever go on proper dates because we're always busy."

"Okay, love, I'll ask for an off day Friday for us both... Thank you for dinner. What is it?"

"Just chicken and rice," Louis answered he wrapped himself around Harry's body. "Wanna go eat?"

Harry nodded, thankful for this boy, and went to dress himself nicer, having a cute little at-home date with his boyfriend.

~~~

Harry's hand punched the wall, shouting out as Ed stood behind him, arms crossed.

"Harry-"

"Are you sure that is the right person?" Harry growled and Ed nodded, making Harry angrier. He screamed out again, turning as heading back to his and Louis's room.

They were meant to be off tonight, so they cuddled in Harry's room after sleeping the day away, finally awake now, eight in the evening, and Ed had some very astonishing news.

"Louis's gonna check," Harry said to Ed as they walked out of the flat and into the chilly air, on their way to that fucking Zero club.

Ed drove since Louis was still half asleep and Harry was pissed. As soon as Ed stopped the car, Harry was out of it, dragging Louis inside, Ed just behind them.

Harry pulled Louis to stand up front, eyes on the stage full of about six strippers.

"Who's that?" Harry asked, pointing out a boy in the front- the familiar one from the other day.

"Oh my," Louis whispered after a few seconds, eyes locked on the boy's movements. "Avery."

~~~

Avery back from the dead you guys

QOTC: wtf was that plot twist

Lel

Bye

Xx