3.5

"I call the shots."

~~~

Louis narrowed his eyes as Niall showed up late, wearing girl's Nike shorts and a loose grey tee. He knew he had to wear lingerie for the show anyways, so he must be getting comfortable.

Louis himself was dressed in tight black spandex and an off-the-shoulder top that said 'rough rider' in sparkly black letters.

Secretly, Louis was wearing it because of his streak of pride from the previous night, but only Harry, who was five feet away, helping Ed with his stretches, knew about the real reason.

"Niall, this is serious business. Be here when I tell you to be here," Louis ordered.

"It's 8:13," Niall said with narrowed eyes. "I'm tired as hell and I still showed up just so you guys can watch me make a fool of myself."

"Trust me- If you're bad, we'll tell you," Harry assure him. "Everyone in this room is pretty damn blunt."

"Absolutely true," Ed agreed, standing up straight and allowing Harry to hook his phone into the speakers.

"What's the song, Harry?" Louis asked his boyfriend, watching the lanky lad smirk in return.

Oh, shit.

~~~

Two weeks later and...

When Harry said that he spread the word about the show, he was not fucking playing. The crowd was packed.

Louis stood nervously behind the curtain, fiddling with his hat, which he persistently twirled between his fingers.

All three boys looked fantastic, really.

Niall was on his right in a forest green corset with bell sleeves, right black pants, short black heels, and heavy makeup. His blonde hair was in a messy bed head-type look that just fitted the look.

Ed, on his left, was in a corset that matched Niall's except it was dark blue. He was in short shorts that clipped to turquoise knee socks and cute black ankle boots.

Louis was the star, of course, looking absolutely stunning in a sleeveless, royal purple corset that ha black lace ribbons tied along the bottom. High-waisted black shorts and black heels finished accompanied the look and a black top hat finished it off.

The costumes weren't stripper couture- yet- but it was Harry's idea to make this more of a burlesque show than a strip show.

Finally, the lights flickered, signaling the boys to take the stage. Louis took center, sitting in a chair, and Ed and Niall took either side of Louis, their own chairs facing forwards as well.

The lights came on and Louis saw Harry's sitting rather close, giving Louis encouraging smiles. Louis even spotted his shitty stepdad near the back and he made sure to glare as a bit of circus music played.

There's only two types of people in the world
Louis held out two fingers as Ed and Niall tilted back their heads.

The ones that entertain
Louis crossed his tan legs.

and the ones that observe
Ed and Niall snapped their heads forward, looking into the crowd.

Well baby I'm a put-on-a-show kinda girl
Niall and Ed were up and strutting towards Louis's center chair.

Don't like the backseat
Louis's head tilted and he crossed his arms.

gotta be first (oh, oh)
Niall and Ed slid Louis's chair forward and he jumped up, kicking it to the floor with his heel.

I'm like the ringleader
I call the shots (call the shots)
All three boys now followed the same movements, flicking their wrists and they're hips, heads held high.

I'm like a firecracker
I make it hot
They all dropped to a squat-
When I put on a show
And they were slowly standing back up, hands running up smooth legs.

I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins (hah, hah, hah)
Louis fell back, Ed and Niall catching him neatly before-
Spotlight on me and I'm ready to break (hah, hah, hah)
They tilted him to the left-
I'm like a performer, the dancefloor is my stage (hah, hah, hah)
They titled him to the right-
Better be ready, hope that ya feel the same (hah, hah, hah)
He was up again and moving foward, diving down to touch his toes and wiggle his bum, the other boys half a beat behind him.

All the eyes on me in the center of the ring
Just like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah)
Hip snaps and then a high kick-
When I crack that whip
Wrist snap as if cracking a whip-
everybody gonna trip
Drop down to their knees-
Just like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah)
Neatly back on their feet-
Don't stand there watching me, follow me
Each boy twitched their fingers in a 'follow me' motion before-
Show me what you can do
Thigh snap then step-turn-step-turn-
Everybody let go, we can make a dancefloor
They connected arms, each kicking one after another-
Just like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho)
They dropped down slowly, grinning at the cheering crowd.

Louis jumped up, bowing as the crowd clapped loudly for the three of them, Louis waving down at Harry, who was cheering the loudest by far.

That was what made Louis's night.

~~~

"Did so well, doll," Harry whispered in Louis's ear, stroking his hair lightly. "I'm so proud."

"Two long weeks of work," Louis groaned. "I'm glad that Niall caught the drift easy- he wants to work here now.. But we'd have to fire someone, so-"

"He can share my dressing room," Ed said as he appeared next to the couple, smiling brightly. "That was amazing, Louis, you sure can move."

"I feel like a girl," Niall grumbled as he added himself to the group, peeling off fake eyelashes.

"At least your legs are smooth," Louis giggled, proud that he got to teach Niall how to shave his legs.

"At least," Niall added sarcastically, rolling his eyes as Ed snorted.

"Hey, you have to live with smooth legs to be a stripper," Harry said with a chuckle. "Even me and I'm dominate as fuck. You have have to do it."

"Everyone does it," Louis added.

"Yeah, it's only hair for you to do it, too," Harry added with a cackle, making the others groan.

"That was lame, mate," Niall said with a serious face, shaking his head. "Bloody awful."

Harry pouted, causing Louis to giggle and wrap his arms around Harry defeated torso.

"My pretty baby," Harry whispered, clutching Louis tightly.

"You're next up, Harry, go get ready," Ed suddenly said, casting Harry a stern look.

"Shut the hell up," Harry grumbled as he left the three boys to giggle.

~~~

Yoooo that was a double update so I hope you liked it

I love you, Emma, hope you aren't mad at me anymore. I'll be a good girl.

QOTC: will this make the club more popular, do you think?

Xx