0.5

"Whore is such a complicated word."

~~~

Louis was loosing his dignity. He tapped his foot as he stood outside the dressing room area at Alive.

Unlike The Dollhouse, with one large dressing room, everyone at Alive had their own dressing room.

Louis was slightly jealous, but he would deny it if anyone asked.

The large, beefy guard wouldn't let Louis pass and it was irritating him. He even told the man Harry was his boyfriend, but the guard snorted and said, "You might've pulled that one off if you would've said anyone else."

Harry must not be one for relationships...

Not that Louis was surprised. Harry's persona screamed man whore to a whole new extent.

Harry made whore look good.

In fact, Harry made anything look good.

Especially the tight skinny jeans, loose grey tee, black scarf, and brown boots he was wearing when he came out of his dressing room.

He old had time to pull on his black hat before he saw Louis, arms crossed and standing in front of the guard.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow when he saw the older lad.

"I want to talk to you," Louis replied simply.

Harry shrugged and pulled Louis in by his collar to press a kiss to his lips. Louis was surprised, but he kissed back.

Louis smirked when he saw the guard's jaw drop.

"Sorry about that," Harry mumbled when as they walked away.

"Sorry about what?"

"Kissing you like that. He will let you in next time since he saw that... At least until I tell him otherwise," Harry replied, leading them not to the door, but to the bar.

Before Louis could ask, Harry called for a 'Zayn' and a pretty-looking lad (or God) came out from behind the back counter, brushing his black hair from his face.

"Can we reschedule for tomorrow?" Harry asked breezily, snapping his gaze from Zayn to Louis and back to signal he had to handle something.

Zayn shrugged.

Harry smiled in thanks and patted his friend on the shoulder. "Thanks, mate."

Zayn just nodded.

"What were you guys going to do?" Louis asked as they stepped outside.

"Hook up," Harry replied casually and Louis choked.

"You two... You sleep together?"

"I've slept with all my friends at least twice," Harry replied and he was so casual.

"But... That guy, too? He seems so... He's so..."

"Zayn is quiet now, but he gets a voice in bed."

Louis blinked at how blunt Harry was, acting as if they were speaking about the weather.

"Why do you have sex so much?"

"Why not? I'm not going to settle down with anyone or get a different job, so it's not like I have a reputation to uphold." Harry opened the door for Louis and the small bloke climbed into Harry's car.

"Oh. I understand, I just-"

"Do you not have sex a lot?"

"I do! I do, I just... Not with my friends. I think it's weird."

Harry went to the other side of the car and got in before frowning.

"You've never had a friend with benefits?"

"I normally have sex with customers."

"You're a prostitute, too?" Harry gaped and Louis blushed.

"No! I mean, the customers at the club. If they're fit enough, I get the to take me home."

"How?"

"Well, I just grind against them.... Whisper in their ears that I want them to fuck me... I sometimes even use the word 'daddy'. I'm good at telling who's into what kinks," Louis spoke honestly.

For some reason, Harry let out a groan as he drove to where he remembered Louis's apartment was.

"What am I into then?"

"Excuse me?"

"What are my kinks, Louis?"

"Well... You seem to go for girly figures, so I suppose you like when guys dress in panties and lace and things such as that. And you're very controlling, which signifies your dominance, which most likely means if I call you 'daddy', you'll be close to coming in your trousers. And you like to keep a firm hold of me, so you must like bondage." Louis paused, examining the way Harry sat, tensed up, clenching his fist around the steering wheel.

Louis then added, "And by the way you're digging your fingernails into your skin, you wouldn't mind me leaving scratch marks on your body, or vice versa."

Harry let out a shaky sigh before glancing at Louis.

"Well, Louis... You're pretty good at that. You've missed one, though."

"What's that?"

"If you're naughty, you get punished."

~~~

I am still not sure if I am getting my phone taken tonight, so I spent my free period writing this. (:

The picture above is my own work! (:

QOTC:

Why do you think Harry gets around? Do you think he's lying to Louis or being completely honest?

PQOTC:

How are you in school? What's your favorite and least favorite subject? (A main class like history, math, English, and science."

MA:

I'm pretty good, I guess. I'm amazing at English and I love it. Math sucks ass.

Have a nice day. Xx