2.5

"I can't promise you we'll be together forever, but I can promise you that I'll love you that long."

~~~

Five days of the club being open and it was a success. On the Friday of the first week, Harry and Louis both requested off- they had a date.

Harry was so fucking nervous.

What if Louis doesn't like it?

Harry nervously knocked on Louis's apartment door and jumped back when Louis's blonde friend, Perrie, opened it.

"Well, well," Perrie said, eyeing Harry. "Don't you clean up good?"

"Don't eye-fuck my date!" Came a voice from inside and Harry found himself smiling.

"Can I come in, Perrie?" Harry asked.

"Sure, bud. Take a seat so I can lay down some rules."

"Really," Harry started as he walked in. "There's no point. What's the usual rules? No fucking on the first date. Well, we've already fucked a billion times, so it's no big deal. Don't hurt him. Well, we hurt each other by fucking other people and I think we've solved that. Be home by said curfew. Louis will probably stay at my house tonight. Anything else?"

Perrie eyed him carefully before smiling. "I like you."

"So do I."

Harry whipped around to see a smiling Louis. Harry breathed through his nose, shocked at the sight.

Louis was wearing a tight black dress that had quarter-length sleeves and showed off his tan legs. He added gold gladiator sandals and a Rose crown in his feathery hair.

"Wow," Harry breathed.

"I did good, didn't I?" Perrie said with a smirk as Harry licked his lips.

"You're wearing a dress," Harry breathed, scratching his wrist.

"Yeah, um, I didn't have any idea what you have planned..."

"I mean, it's a little dressy, but it'll be you and I."

"Wait. You aren't taking him to a restaurant?" Perrie asked with her eyebrows raised.

Fuck. Am I supposed to do that?

"Um... We'll still be eating. I just... Um..." Harry was panicking. Shit.

"Harry, I'm sure what you've got planned is better than a silly restaurant," Louis said softly, stepping forward as shooting Perrie a glare.

"I'm sorry, Louis," Harry mumbled, standing up and darting towards the door.

I'm gonna be sick, Harry thought as he rushed down the hall.

"Harry! Harry, please, stop!" Louis begged.

"I'm sorry," Harry choked out, whipping around to face Louis. "I'm so sorry, Lou, but dating isn't my thing. I thought a restaurant was too common," Harry rambled.

Louis sighed, stepping up to Harry and reaching up to cup Harry's face, feeling the younger's shape features.

"Harry... It means so much that you're even doing this. Please, Harry, take me where you had planned and let's have a good time."

Harry reached down, pressing his hands against Louis's curvy hips.

"You really do rock that dress better than any girl."

Louis blushed, smiling. "Thank you, Harry."

"Shall we go?"

Louis nodded, going back for his purse and returning to find Harry with his eyes closed.