0.7

"I'm not going to be held down."

~~~

Avery grasped Louis's tiny hand in his own, jumping up and down. "Louis, we're going to a club tomorrow night!"

"That's great, Av," Louis spoke casually, flicking the makeup brush across his high cheekbones.

"Are you going to come?"

"When do I not come?"

"Lately you've been a little busy," Avery said slowly, hinting he wanted the details.

Louis sighed, stopped his brush onto his vanity, and crossed his arms. "I've told you all that I was sick. I'm perfectly okay now, I'll be at work when I'm supposed to, I swear."

"That's not all, Louis. You look pale. Are you starving yourself? Not sleeping well?"

"I was sick," Louis insisted, pulling on a pair of panties because he had another private customer coming up.

"Sick, Mhm," Avery repeated, rolling his own silvery blue eyes.

"You're making this too complicated, Avery. I was sick. That's all. Please leave me alone."

And Louis scurried out the door and to his assigned private room.

Louis was a a little shocked when he saw a stunning red-haired lad, who looked a little like a twink.

"'Ello," Louis spoke slowky, closing the door and raising an eyebrow.

"Hi," the man responded, eyeing Louis in surprise.

"Hello. I'm Louis."

"I'm Ed."

"Okay, well, Ed, what are you doing here? What would you like?" Louis asked in his light, entrancing voice, trying to ignore the face that his last private dance led to him fingering himself in the bathroom stalls of the club.

"I just want to forget everything. I've already drunk so much that the bartender refuses to give me more," Ed mumbled, fingering at his temples.

"That's a club rule," Louis said with a small smile, making his way to the red-head and straddling his lap as casually as possible, wrapping his arms around the other lad's shoulders. "What are you trying to forget, Ed?" Louis whispered.

"A guy. A stupid guy that I've been sleeping with. I-I asked him out and... And he told me I was only good for shagging."

Louis winced at the broken tone Ed's voice offered. It was a bit shocking that someone turned Ed down. He was pretty and had a lovely voice. Like Louis, he was not the tallest lad around, but that wasn't that big of a deal.

"Well, Ed. I could help you forget."

Ed offered a drunken smile as a tear trickled down his flushed cheek.

~~~

"Do I look cute?" Louis questioned, turning to let Avery examine his bum in his maroon trousers.

"You look great, Louis, but you know you could dress in a garbage bag and still manage to get laid before me," Avery said with a pout, picking at his own skinny jeans.

"Yeah, well, I'm not going to dress in a garbage bag. Ever. It sounds a bit barbaric," Louis replied with a crinkle of his nose.

Louis sat onto the bed and thought about what would happen if he happened to run into Harry. It wouldn't be likely, but it would be interesting. Avery took Louis's delicate hand and painted his fingers a mint green to complement Louis's outfit.

"You look amazing," Avery giggled once he'd finished and Louis was blowing off his nails.

"Thank you. You look cute, too."

"Let's get this party started!"

~~~

The sound of Shake That by Eminem thumped the club, making Louis dizzy... Along with the alcohol he's consumed.

He was moving his hips against his friend's, not bothering to keep it PG. Sure, Louis would screw one of his friends a few days ago, but Harry's opened up Louis's mind.

He wanted to try new things.

~~~

Lol at the picture above.

How am I getting over a hundred reads on each chapter?! Thank you so much!

QOTC:

What do you think Ed's role in the story is?

Who's the friend Louis's about to bang?? (Hint: he hasn't been mentioned yet.)

PQOTC:

If you could be anything in the world, what would it be? (Without having to go to school or getting judged or anything.)

MA:

An actor who writes books on the side. Or a stripper. I really want to be a stripper.

•••

Okay I'm not writing any smut that includes Louis and Harry with someone else. It will always be Larry. I will, however, get pretty close to it. Keep in mind that Harry is a bit of a whore and Louis seems to be not far behind.

This chapter is a filler in order to introduce Ed, see Avery a bit more because he's v important, and just a little hint towards the next chapter.

I'm on vacation, so be patient with my updates please! I'm usually consecutive, so don't complain! I'll be back on schedule soon.