4.2

My baby Larry_smilinson Drew the pic above of herself, she's so cute

~~~

"You're the reason I have nightmares, yet the reason I live to see tomorrow."

~~~

"We already have proof it was you," the officer said in exasperation, rubbing his temples. "Why don't you just tell us why?"

"It's none of your bloody business," Scott growled, sitting back in his chair.

"I'm a cop," Officer Carlton sneered. "Tell me what happened."

They've been to nearly every cop in London through the past week, some even threatening Scott's life, but he wouldn't tell a soul why he was after Ed.

"It's pretty obvious for the most part," Harry said after a moment of silence, making Louis look at his boyfriend. "You see, Scott was obviously jealous of the attention Alive was getting, so him and Avery teamed up, set Alive on fire, framed Avery's death, and moved on. Scott jumped at the chance of managing the new club but Ed was getting all of the credit so Scott aimed to kill. It backfired and he plate the innocent card."

Everyone stared at Harry before Scott said, "How'd ya do that!?"

Harry shrugged, emerald eyes wondering over from the gaping cop to a confused Louis, who wanted to know what the hell just happened.

"If you knew this, why didn't you speak up a week ago!?" Officer Carlton asked irritably.

"I didn't really put any thinking into it," Harry mumbled. "Until yesterday. Scott looked so familiar. And I think I've realized something but I was too scared to believe it."

Something flashed in Scott's eyes before he barked out a laugh. "So, ya figured it all out? Now that you're a big, smart boy."

Harry blinked before lunging across the table. The officer grasped Harry's arms as Louis jumped up and Scott laughed harder.

"Think it's funny!?" Harry yelled. "Think killing my mum and my sister was funny!?"

Louis let out a small gasp of surprise and Scott's laughs died down before he snarled.

"It was all your mother's fault! You and your sister thought she was so perfect!"

"My mum was-"

"A rotten, dirty cheater!" Scott snarled. "She cheated on your stepdad with me! I'd know who she really is."

The room went silence before Harry broke it. "You're a liar."

"Oh, no, pretty boy, I'm telling the truth. Robin was always gone and your poor mummy had no one, so I became someone she could confide in. But she was too sweet, not able to do that anymore and I killed her off. Your bratty sister just happened to be there as well, Harry, and I would've killed you if you were present! You were young, don't remember much, I see, or you just want to forget, but you're out of luck because I'm here to remind you of how horrible you were to them."

Hard closed his eyes and shook his head, obviously not wanting to listen or believe it but Louis had to admit that it all made sense and Harry clearly knew that.

"As soon as your mother was gone," Scott snapped, "I took off and came here. You just happened to follow and take up the same business in a different club. It was so ironic that we both do that after our past haunts us. We're so much alike-"

"You and Harry are nothing alike!" Louis hissed suddenly, daring Scott to make that statement. "And we're going to take you down in court."